US Mailbox

I think OP is referring to freight forwarding services for when US shopping sites do not ship internationally or when their international shipping rates are higher than what freight forwarders offer. I'm not sure about Canada but over here we have vPost.

A US address living elsewhere? Do you mean a second home? I don't understand...

Yes I mean a forwarding service.
I live in Canada, and I was wondering if it was worth it to have packages shipped to a US mailbox and then have it forwarded to me.
I need to know the pros and cons of using a service like this.

Yes I mean a forwarding service.
I live in Canada, and I was wondering if it was worth it to have packages shipped to a US mailbox and then have it forwarded to me.
I need to know the pros and cons of using a service like this.

When I studied abroad, I used Shipito to forward my purchases from the United States. Their service offers the lowest rates and are very reliable. They offer the ability to consolidate multiple purchases into one so that you can save even more on shipping. I provided the link above. I hope it helps.

No...but I've always wondered about the prices of shipment from these services.

I mean, if I'm gonna have to pay $50 on shipping for a package that's only worth $30...not worth it to me! And then customs on top of that!!

How close to the border are you? It's fairly common for Canadians to have a U.S. PO Box in a U.S. border city/town if they live within an hour or two driving time from the border.