Bleecker Street Framed Hobo (13781) Modeling Pics?

arsweb

chocolate bag addict
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
Does anyone have any modeling pics of this bag (any color)? I believe it has caught my eye, I just want to see what it looks like on the shoulder! If you have pics, please let me know your height as well (helps with deciding the drop length). TIA!

I wanted to see some modeling pics as well, but I had to resort to finding it on a mannequin model on the Bay... I just attached pics from an auction (not my auction) for reference.

I'd still like to see it on a real human, though! Pretty please? Someone, anyone?

Attachments

• bleecker2.jpg
    bleecker2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 152
Still searching for those elusive modeling pics, LOL! Measurements alone don't really give me an idea of how the bag looks on the body.

looks heavy

The leather gunmetal is heavier than the canvas/embossed python, but I don't think it's really all that heavy. I have a bad back, so I try not to carry anything that will aggravate it, and so far this bag hasn't caused me any pain at all.

As far as modeling pictures, I hate my modeling pictures, but for you, I'll try to get some posted tomorrow. You may want to bump this thread up in case I forget, but if I see it I'll remember. FYI, I'm 5'5" and definitely on the fluffy side of the scale.

Off topic but what was the 3rd pic?! A reptile sabrina?!!!!
4th pic?
Green multicolor python. Last I checked, that and the violet multicolor python were still on the Japan site. I prefer the single tone python Sabrinas (purple and gray). There were threads on them and the Julianne versions a while back, maybe February?