YJRU/UPC Code Request Pretty Please!

The only places I've seen a UPC with no price is from the Hong Kong sellers. I always think it's fishy because it's like they don't know how much the price will be or was, so they just make a UPC with no price.
Even in that case though, there should at least just be a store price tag on it, I have a few of those.

hmm... thanks for the feedback! reason i ask is because gemili's (HK) tag on the milkshake has no retail price. looks dodgy! i didn't think the blue boxes were faked much but i guess anything is possible!

dragonette - i know I answered this elsewhere, but some of the charms I've bought in stores here in Canada have the Canadian retail price on a separate sticker stuck on top of the original. When peeled off it usually reveals the original tagged sticker with barcode and/or name but no MSRP. At least this was the case with the Wedding Cake, Lucky Cat and 2007 Glasses I've bought in store.
The retro sailor star from store sticker on the box had the MSRP price but was sloppily cut off, (likely because the US MSRP is much cheaper than CDN).

^ That is quite odd indeed, gemili's ebay listings pic is watermarked
Maybe Justbuynpurses borrowed the pic before gemili watermarked her pics..?

Oh gee, see, I found it on eBay and cropped it. I was trying to locate the YJRU number for Tup. Didn't realize there wasn't a retail price on it. But, I have seen the HK sellers charms come this way. I wonder why? Shouldn't there be a store sticker with a price. How do they know how much it is?

ahh... that makes sense that you borrowed the pic. hehe! yeh, i'm not sure i trust the fact that there isn't a price on the tag, and there seems to be less info in general on the tag as well - the tag is lacking too many details and if it was new enough to have the charm name "ice cream soda" on it, it should be new enough to have all the details...

I can think of one other thing. The print will rub off if you use goo gone or windex on the tag itself. I accidentally spilled some goo gone trying to get sticky stuf off the bottom of one of my boxes a while back and it completely removed the print on the upc. This is the only thing I can think of is that they are "erasing" the price if you will... not that we don't already know that certain charms never retailed for $100+!

hmmm.... very interesting, tup!

the other thing i notice is fishy with the tag is that it doesn't have "made in china" in that space between the "ice cream soda" and the bar code...

edit: i just realised... blue boxes were meant to be made in US, right? so they won't have "made in china" printed on the tag. but why does my hot cocoa blue box have the round sticker with "made in china"?

Last edited: