I GOT IT!!! My Mono Petit Noe!!!!

Jazz

All That Jazz
O.G.
May 27, 2006
I purchased this puppy from ebay on Saturday and got it today!!!! And it's BRAND SPANKING NEW and AUTHENTIC!!!!!! I got it for only $520!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I decided to check ebay after my SA told me they were completely out of PN's and it would be at least a two week wait.

Here she is....

MonoPM.gif

YAY!! First my black MV Speedy and now this!!!! Thank you EBAY! This forum has really helped me from being duped on ebay! I never thought I'd buy a bag from ebay but I'm glad I decided not to give up.

Most of my bags were purchased from the boutique but it's always nice to find steals like this. :jammin:

Here is my pair of Petit Noe's

PNs.jpg

wow what a good price...very suprised at the price..it looks new...what a deal...the price seems too good to be true for ebay...mind you ebay has never been good to me:sad:....how did you get it for that price..how much do they retail for normally...I am sooo weary of ebay!!!I just bought the PH new and searched ebay and there was only one which was close to the new price sooo I went new because it was not worth it for me....