I GOT IT!!! My Mono Petit Noe!!!!

wow what a good price...very suprised at the price..it looks new...what a deal...the price seems too good to be true for ebay...mind you ebay has never been good to me:sad:....how did you get it for that price..how much do they retail for normally...I am sooo weary of ebay!!!

Yes...it is! It retails for just over $700 (it was $695 b/f the price increase), so I saved around $200. She sent me the receipt and everything (purchased 9/26/06 and the receipt matches the name on the package). It just doesn't look new, there is no way the bag was carried because the leather is like a brand new bag.

I did however kinda mess up a very small spot at the top while spraying AG. I am drying it like mad under a fan as we speak and it's healing quite nicely.:wlae: :wlae:

Thanks everyone!!!! I know I drove this seller crazy:lol: I requested a boat load of pics (for some reason even my pics don't really do this bag justice...the strap does not look so red on the edges like in the pics) and I could tell I was pushing my limits...:lol:

After I won she sent me an email that she was just about to pull the auction because she changed her mind so for a second I kinda freaked. She sent me the sweetest card with the shipment.

I've been there...sold a bag only to buy it again, retail and it sucks.

Anyways....I am truly afraid to put this bag down because of the bottom.:wtf:

Awesome deal!!
The bag looks great, Congrat's.

I purchased this puppy from ebay on Saturday and got it today!!!! And it's BRAND SPANKING NEW and AUTHENTIC!!!!!! I got it for only $520!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: I decided to check ebay after my SA told me they were completely out of PN's and it would be at least a two week wait.

Here she is....

MonoPM.gif

YAY!! First my black MV Speedy and now this!!!! Thank you EBAY! This forum has really helped me from being duped on ebay! I never thought I'd buy a bag from ebay but I'm glad I decided not to give up.

Most of my bags were purchased from the boutique but it's always nice to find steals like this. :jammin:

Here is my pair of Petit Noe's

PNs.jpg