Drop dead diva

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
anyone watch this NEW series tonight?
OMG!I LOVED IT!and it was so funny and so sad at times!
I cant wait to see the guest appearances from Rosie,Tim Dunn...etc..It looks to be a hit!

I saw it and thought it was darling! You'll always get me at Margaret Cho-I've watched her since she had her own sitcom. I wish they would have used her more. The lead is adorable!

I DVR'ed it and watched a few minutes before class tonight. The few minutes I saw I thought was pretty good. Love Margaret Cho and am happy she is doing something again. Will finish after homework is done and get back to the thread.

I think it's "Do you remember me?" or something like that?

i haven't seen Drop Dead Diva yet (i saw the previews though, i meant to DVR it but with this "pregnancy brain" i forgot :wacko:), but i read the Sophia Kinsella book you are thinking about, "Remember Me". in that book, the plot is the reverse in terms of body type..the main character wakes up suddenly and has a very thin and toned body, a millionaire husband, great job, dream closet, etc (in the beginning of the book she had a crappy job, didn't have money, was always struggling to lose weight, etc).

anyway, i hope Lifetime re-airs it, i really want to see it. i didn't know Margaret Cho was in it. I love her, i think she is hilarious.

edit: yay, i guess they are showing it again on Wednesday morning. i will set my tivo!

Last edited: