Just ordered from Coach.. now wait begins.....

Tamy1119

Pretty in Pink
O.G.
May 2, 2007
I just placed an order over the phone at Coach, on a bag that they only have 5 left of.... So now the wait begins... Sometimes the inventory is inaccurate, so I could be left with NO bag... What really s*cks is, I had this bag at one point and SOLD it on the Bay... what was I thinking... LOL... Now I want it back...

Well, let's hope that there really are 5 left and I get one of them and it is in good shape (these days you never know, even when coming from Jax)...

I'm keeping the name of the bag secret so I can do a reveal when she arrives...

I have several things I need to reveal actually... Couple of purchases from Bonanzle are here, and I am waiting on the shipping for my last purchase... (and now waiting for Coach).... If I'm lucky, BOTH will arrive at the end of the week... AND I'll have my camera working again.... !!!!!!!! I need the stars to align.. LMAO....:P

I'll feel better once the email comes that my order has been shipped...!!!!!!

Anyways, anyone feeling that same "waiting on an order" anxiety??? LOL.....

I am doing the same thing...waiting for a Bonanzle purchase and I can't stand it! When will it arrive? Will I get the package or will my husband? etc. Hurry, hurry, hurry package.

I can't wait to see your reveals! I too am waiting for two COACH bags ... the last two for a long while. I hope I receive them this week! I hate waiting! :wacko:

I can't wait to do my reveals... My camera has NOT been functioning... but, I "think" it is repaired... Hubby was taking care of that... and I believe he got it back.. YAY...

Hoping, at the end of the week, to be revealing 2 bags (one from Jax, the other from Bonanzle) 3 Wristlets (again 1 from Jax, 2 from Bonanzle) and a Charm....

Plus, I am hoping to head to the Outlet this coming weekend (meeting up with a friend for some Coach shopping and lunch)... so I may have a little more to reveal after that, depending on what the Outlet has... I am hoping for an Amanda Mini... saw some there this weekend, but held off from getting it....

From Bonanzle I am waiting for Coach shoes, From Japan I am waiting for the Card holder and from Ebay I am waiting for a Fob... I also so two really well priced items on Bonanzle that I want and may also get...

The waiting drives me nuts...

The second you get your items we want to see.

i'm in constant waiting for ebay items to arrive...i win on average about 2 or 3 pieces a week so they all come at different times. i still have to go pick up a charge hold from the outlet for my berry zoe, so that is making me anxious. I also try to limit my reveal threads to when my slew of ebay items all come in, so i don't take pictures until i'm at a good stopping point, so that makes me anxious as well. but what makes me MOST anxious is a reveal thread which doesn't even tell us what bag is ordered!!!! come on lady! this takes the fun out of a reveal!

i'm in constant waiting for ebay items to arrive...i win on average about 2 or 3 pieces a week so they all come at different times. i still have to go pick up a charge hold from the outlet for my berry zoe, so that is making me anxious. I also try to limit my reveal threads to when my slew of ebay items all come in, so i don't take pictures until i'm at a good stopping point, so that makes me anxious as well. but what makes me MOST anxious is a reveal thread which doesn't even tell us what bag is ordered!!!! come on lady! this takes the fun out of a reveal!

LMAO... Ok ok.... It is a Parker.. that is as much as I will say until she arrives....

And.. I just ordered 2 more things from JAX... a Keyfob and a Mini... so now I have a whole slew of stuff coming.. LMAO... All of this was bought with a credit from a return I had... so it all works out...

I am thinking (hoping) this Parker will be my go to bag from now on... I have wanted something that is easy to carry, light, easy to get into and out of, goes with everything, and every season...

I've been thru a couple of Sabrina's that I ended up selling... couple of totes here and there, just in search of that.... "perfect" bag... I had this bag at one time, and sold it on the Bay to fund a Sabrina and I realized that was a mistake, so I'm glad I am getting the chance to get her again....

Keeping my fingers crossed that she will be the ONE for me.... :nuts: