Your Mulberry collection.....

Too much money! I dare not even think about all the bags I've bought and sold quickly because they didn't suit me. Eek!

I haven't mentioned my handbags to our home insurers but probably should.

OMG! Why oh why did you post this thread? I knew adding up the cost would make me feel.
a) guilty
b) less likely to buy any more Mulberries for a while
c) really, really guilty as I just hit buy it now!
d) so guilty because I'm always promising my boyfriend I'll spend less
e) just awful because I drive around in an old, dodgy car and for what I spent on Mulberries, I could get a half decent secondhand one.

But, you know what? I love every Mulberry I have. Carrying them makes me so happy. They're worth what I spend.

The answer to your question? About AU$4500 on bags alone. Accessories not counted. :wtf::faint::amazed::huh:
UK ladies, that's like GBP2160.
I'm 23. And I've spent that much on Mulberries alone already.
I suppose when I think about it there's no better time. No mortage yet.
And I'm not going to stop (yet). I still need a Bayswater. I also feel I need a Fendi baguette. And ... oh dear.

OMG! Why oh why did you post this thread? I knew adding up the cost would make me feel.
a) guilty
b) less likely to buy any more Mulberries for a while
c) really, really guilty as I just hit buy it now!
d) so guilty because I'm always promising my boyfriend I'll spend less
e) just awful because I drive around in an old, dodgy car and for what I spent on Mulberries, I could get a half decent secondhand one.

But, you know what? I love every Mulberry I have. Carrying them makes me so happy. They're worth what I spend.

The answer to your question? About AU$4500 on bags alone. Accessories not counted. :wtf::faint::amazed::huh:
UK ladies, that's like GBP2160.
I'm 23. And I've spent that much on Mulberries alone already.
I suppose when I think about it there's no better time. No mortage yet.
And I'm not going to stop (yet). I still need a Bayswater. I also feel I need a Fendi baguette. And ... oh dear.

Claire, spill!! What did you get for BIN???

I know I stated earlier that I didn't want to know....but, got curious and had to sum up; around £ 9000.- Good thing I had a glass of wine before I started counting, isn't it? I think I shall get closer to the bottle and fill up my glass:lol:
Kris

Mmmm I got curious too and roughly added up the current collection... (wine in hand)

Actual cost I paid : about £4,200
Replacement cost (if I ever confess to DH for insurance) : about £6,500

Perhaps I can only highlight I saved £2,300??? No? OK maybe not...

My current collection is pretty small & I've never paid full price.
Total current collection spend, including purses and accessories, is around £2,500. I have another £900 worth of bags about to depart.
I don't feel guilty, no point looking back and the money would have only gone on something else anyway.
I fully intend to work my way through a couple more thousand pounds before the year is out!

Last edited: