Your Mulberry collection.....

i have well over 20 not 30 (yet)all mine are from the factory shops or 2nd hand. never paif full price for a bag. most expensive was vintage oak bays from LH 2nd is Jodi rivets. thinks bays £365 and jodi was £330. the rest range from £25- £299.

Well mine is quite modest really...mosty bought at sale prices...just over £2500 pounds.

Peanuts really.. when I think nothing of spending a fortune on Lancome face creams
and have to have my hair coloured every 3 weeks

Don`t smoke but always have a full wine rack.....love a nice oaked chardonnay xx

I guess we all spend our money in different ways......

Last edited:
I've been putting off joining in on this thread - just a quick tot up now comes to the best part of £3K - all in less than 8 months :amazed:

Only 1 bag at 'full' price though - my Choc Roxy (1st buy, though I did get 10% off from HOF) - rest are either from Factory Shop, or Ebay.

Update - forgot about my 2 belts (do these count?), so just over £3K now!

Claire, spill!! What did you get for BIN???

Oh, I was hoping someone would ask me that :graucho:
MM on Ebay had a bronze Brooke a while ago that to me was just TDF. BIN price was GBP199, which I felt was a touch steep considering its price on Net-a-porter new had been GBP263. Evidently others did too. It was up for 30 days or whatever and eventually expired, no one having hit buy it now. I actually was brazen enough to ask if she would reduce the price; she didn't reply.

But, oh, what a beautiful bag! I hunted around for another, got out bid by a couple of quid on one, and yesterday saw MM had relisted the bag, this time GBP40 cheaper - GBP159! :nuts:

I was the sixth person to see the listing and bought it right away :biggrin:
Haha - it all worked out. I got the Brooke I wanted, AND the discount. I just love that Mulberry bronze, don't you?

Now all that's missing from my collection is a Bays. :yahoo: