Buffy The Vampire Slayer

since this thread has been revived, has anyone heard about the Buffy movie that they're planning on making? I think they were planning on getting Meagan Fox for the role. Like WTH!! If they're going to do it, I'm all about SMG all the way! No one else can play that Buffy role but her.

Yeah the "original" Buffy was Kristine Swanson or something like that. I'm not so sure how the new Buffy movie is going to do. SMG & Joss Wheldon has so many fans from doing the Buffy series. But SMG already said she didn't want any part in a remake:[ & that was before she was pregnant (i don't see it happening it the future either) same w/ JW. Maybe it could follow a new slayer, not named Buffy:]

BTW, I now own all 7 seasons on DVD:yahoo:Finished watching them all a few weeks ago & now moved to Charmed!

since this thread has been revived, has anyone heard about the Buffy movie that they're planning on making? I think they were planning on getting Meagan Fox for the role. Like WTH!! If they're going to do it, I'm all about SMG all the way! No one else can play that Buffy role but her.

Please tell me this is some sort of joke! Making another Buffy movie....well, fine. But PLEASE cast an intelligent, classy actress, PLEASE!

For Buffy fans in Toronto....Buffys 'ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING' is coming out as a Broadway-style for three nights only, at the Bloor Cinema at the Fringe of Toronto Theatre Festival as part of "The Silver Stage."

All i know is that tickets are $10 and may be purchased via http://www.fringetoronto.com (look for "THE SILVER STAGE")

The dates are:

-JULY 2 - 9:30 PM

-JULY 5 - 9:30 PM

-JULY 10 - 9:30 PM

See you there!