My First Paddy: Tobacco from NAP YIPEE

Here is my Tobacco:yahoo:paddy. One thing though the front of the leather is alot smoother than the back (doh!:Push:smile:wish it was the other way around. I guess 770.00 can make me accept and shut up faster:shame:

Attachments

• DSCN2737.jpg
    DSCN2737.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 99
  • DSCN2739.jpg
    DSCN2739.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 79
Hi All,

I just recieved my new Paddy today in the Tobacco colour and I love it, except for the fact that the lock is so damn heavy!
Does anyone else find that??? I don't have much in it and it weighs down the top of the bag and makes it drop flat....

Pardon my iognorace of Chloe bags, but its my first....I'm a chloe virgin... he he he

Mona! I got mine too - this morning :biggrin:

the lock is VERY heavy - when i picked up the box i was like whoaaa what is in this thing hehe

Cant wait to use it now :biggrin: i just lost my chloe virginity too - lol my first designer bag ever... yay!

Hi All,

I just recieved my new Paddy today in the Tobacco colour and I love it, except for the fact that the lock is so damn heavy!
Does anyone else find that??? I don't have much in it and it weighs down the top of the bag and makes it drop flat....

Pardon my iognorace of Chloe bags, but its my first....I'm a chloe virgin... he he he

Congrats!!:yahoo:

The lock is heavy, i know some ladies here prefer to use their bags without it...i like that the lock holds everything down, even with the zips undone, so i like to keep the lock on.
It's all about personal preference!:yes: :flowers:

Mona! I got mine too - this morning :biggrin:

the lock is VERY heavy - when i picked up the box i was like whoaaa what is in this thing hehe

Cant wait to use it now :biggrin: i just lost my chloe virginity too - lol my first designer bag ever... yay!

Well congrats....you'll get hooked on designer bags now.....

But these Chloe bags are an AMAZING deal.....so good first buy :wlae:

hey chloe satchel experts,

ive only owned a pocket so not sure about satchels but when you carry the bag...can you see the three gold stubs at the button of the bag? i know the bottom of the bag isnt really structured but the fact that i can see those three dots peeking out bothers me...like 3 nipples...sorry hahaha...but...just wondering if that happens?? or if i should put something at the base of the bag to keep the bottom shape? thanks!!

:lol:
yeah the bottom sags downward cos there's no structure there;
you could either make sure your bag's always fully stuffed, or use a purseket to push open the inside walls of the bag (and organise your stuff at the same time.. Purseket, the original purse pockets. Put it in a Purseket and Dig No More!)
or, you could always put a cardboard base in it... i know speedy owners do it...

i personally don't mind the downward sag, but i've never thought about the 3 nipples thing before! lol

J Star.. So Happy you got that beautiful Tobacco Paddy!!!!!!!!!
Looks Gorgeous!

I leave my lock off when I use my paddys... it just makes it easy to go in & out of & makes it sooo much lighter.