My First Paddy: Tobacco from NAP YIPEE

Hi All,

I just recieved my new Paddy today in the Tobacco colour and I love it, except for the fact that the lock is so damn heavy!
Does anyone else find that??? I don't have much in it and it weighs down the top of the bag and makes it drop flat....

Pardon my iognorace of Chloe bags, but its my first....I'm a chloe virgin... he he he

The lock does make it a lot heavier. A lot of people wear their bags without the lock.

i know this might be wishful thinking..

anybody know if i order the tobacco from NAP.. if i can go in to the chloe store and exchange it for another color??
No you can't do that. The Chloe store will only accept returns on their bags. You do not get a refund, only exchange or store credit. Also, there's a time limit on this (7 days after I believe.) However if you bought a bag from NAP you can return it for a full refund and buy another bag.

The Purseket :nuts: do you have one Hellooholly?

noo.. i was seriously considering it, but never got around to it. it's more expensive to get here in Aus w postage and all, like US$35 tt for the med/large, so.. i'm finding it hard to justify though it seems nifty.

on the topic of wearing paddy without lock... anyone here do this?
i tried it, but undecided about how it looks that way..

My Gorgeous tobacco just arrived. I have finally stopped stressing out about when it's coming. It's a nice colour!!! The lock is a lot heavier that i assumed.. feels like 50kgs ;) hehe, anyways, will be posting pics ASAP!! just loading now :smile: :heart:

bella, lots of bags went on 1/2 price sale, lots of MJs, the mcqueen novak, mulberrys, just to name a few. from chloe the ollie, bowler paddy, also were discounted. and in the paddy; the aubergine metallic, tobacco/brun, dove/mousse.. and only a few in taupe
nothing to be confused about, it's just an amazing sale =)
the paddys only lasted a few days before ppl snapped them up

Remember that I said that I couldn't find the Chloe care booklet/envelope and eventually I did find it :shame: . Well before when I thought it wasn't there I emailed NAP and they told me that they were going to send one to me. I felt so bad!! But anyways it came today (that was darn FAST). NAP is really on the ball.

Nothing new to add really, just wanted to say that I unwrapped my gorgeous NAP Fall Treat tobacco Paddington today (it was delivered to my boyfriend's place), and I am in love. My first Chloe, and it certainly didn't disappoint:smile:

Remember that I said that I couldn't find the Chloe care booklet/envelope and eventually I did find it :shame: . Well before when I thought it wasn't there I emailed NAP and they told me that they were going to send one to me. I felt so bad!! But anyways it came today (that was darn FAST). NAP is really on the ball.

whuh?? i didn't get this, i don't even know what it is, or that it existed??