MY 05 choco paddy is here~*

hahahahahaha:roflmfao: That's for our Audrey being mistaken for a mama! Well, I guess Audrey can be called a mama of MANY MANY Gorgeous TDF Chloe paddys!;) Right Audrey?? and Welcome back LG!! You look stunning back from your Europe trip! A true princess indeed!! A LOT has happened since you left us.. for one, Audrey & hmwe46 has multiplied their Paddys like "rabbits" as one has quoted!:roflmfao: Quite true if you look at old threads!:nuts: Secondly, lots of Chloe sales, hence the many new Chloe members recently!:yes: However, choco still stands to be one of the most coveted colors as seen in this thread... and finally I got one too!:love:

haha, thats so true“collect as many 'babies' as you want – just don't become a real 'mama'” LOL!! :roflmfao:
i have a question...what is SO?! :flowers:
you are a lucky lady :yahoo: ....your bf understand your bag obsession.
actually, my bf got me a damier speedy and a cles from groom about 2 months ago, since i want it and he just buy it and says, that counts my X'mas gift...(i exchange it for a damier papillon, due to the interior color transfer)..
haha..but i still wish i will get something during X'mas too....:wlae:
i am a greedy kids...:angel: my purchase made by this yr...let me think..blanc paddy, bottega veneta tote, vuitton papillon, MJ stam hobo, choco paddy, vuitton ipod case, groom cles, gucci agenda and tons of heels and boots..)
OMG...i shoudnt count it...which make me feel guilty:Push: :Push:

anyways thanks everyone...thanks again for let me share my baby..:love:

^ Haha!! Don't be sorry phoebe!!

Awww!!! My boyfriend preferred two colors I didn't have for a long time (tan and nutmeg.) Now we have the same favorites. I think most people are drawn to white bags (I know I am!) But the leather on your choco is seriously TDF. The color is gorgeous, one of the best Chloe makes!! You definitely have one of the nicest bags on this forum.

Your BF is getting you some amazing x-mas gifts!!! What a sweet guy!! Which LV bag did he get, do you know??

My bags are like babies to me too! If my SO read this thread he's probably say “collect as many 'babies' as you want – just don't become a real 'mama'” LOL!! But yeah, I am lucky my SO doesn't mind my bag obsession.

hahahahahaha:roflmfao: That's for our Audrey being mistaken for a mama! Well, I guess Audrey can be called a mama of MANY MANY Gorgeous TDF Chloe paddys!;) Right Audrey?? and Welcome back LG!! You look stunning back from your Europe trip! A true princess indeed!! A LOT has happened since you left us.. for one, Audrey & hmwe46 has multiplied their Paddys like "rabbits" as one has quoted!:roflmfao: Quite true if you look at old threads!:nuts: Secondly, lots of Chloe sales, hence the many new Chloe members recently!:yes: However, choco still stands to be one of the most coveted colors as seen in this thread... and finally I got one too!:love:
LMAO!!! I SWEAR after the two bags coming I am on a BAN!!!.... :sad::shame:

^ Hehe! SO = Significant Other :smile:

OOOO gorgeous LVs!! :love: I bet your BF will surprise you with some new goodies too! You're going to have a great Christmas!! :heart:

I stopped counting my fall bags... It makes me feel too guilty.. :shame: :sweatdrop:

Like bunnies indeed!!! :angel: Turn your back and there's one more!! :roflmfao:

And now, I hear the siren call of the balenciaga!!! :wtf: Can I blame that on Audrey?!?! :graucho:

hahahahahaha That's for our Audrey being mistaken for a mama! Well, I guess Audrey can be called a mama of MANY MANY Gorgeous TDF Chloe paddys! ght Audrey?? and Welcome back LG!! You look stunning back from your Europe trip! A true princess indeed!! A LOT has happened since you left us.. for one, Audrey & hmwe46 has multiplied their Paddys like "rabbits" as one has quoted!:roflmfao: Quite true if you look at old threads!:nuts: Secondly, lots of Chloe sales, hence the many new Chloe members recently!:yes: However, choco still stands to be one of the most coveted colors as seen in this thread... and finally I got one too!:love:

I-I.. d-did not...:sad:..... *whispers* carmel work... grenat work.. *Hides* :ninja:

P.S. My SO laughed his ass off at that bunny comment!! He says it's true and he finds a new bag everyday (EXAGRATION!!!) :shame::lol:
Like bunnies indeed!!! :angel: Turn your back and there's one more!! :roflmfao:

And now, I hear the siren call of the balenciaga!!! :wtf: Can I blame that on Audrey?!?! :graucho:

OMG, I dreamed about that grenat work bag Audrey!!! :blush:

LMAO!!! :lol:

I woke up thinking about how I could get it now and then try and keep my taupe tote too! :shocked:

^ LOL!!! You need to get that bag... it's gorgeous... :drool: :drool: :drool: *enables more*

I always have dreams about shopping for bags... and clothes... and shoes... :shame:...:sweatdrop:

lol you guys are too cute! i love the bag btw phoebe!
and welcome back LG! i was wondering why you've been MIA! and i like the sound of the two new bags audrey! grenat is LOVELY!!! :heart: :love: