Do Certain Celebs Carrying Balenciaga want to make you NOT carry one?!?!

re: Heidi - she doesn't "own" her look at all. anyone know what i'm trying to say?

Right. I totally agree. She's like a puppet, she does whatever the people with the checkbook tell her to do. Get married. Go have a picnic in a bizarre place. Pose for pictures. Go to the pumpkin patch. Be religious. Wear this giant bag. Whatever.

She is so photographed that she gets bags for free - but I don't think Balenciaga knows it might be doing more harm than good!

As for the giant sized bag during the daytime... in Paris right now huge bags are totally in, so, maybe that is where she is getting it from?

I just went through that seller's listings...there's a lot of Heidi's stuff! It's soooo weird. Do you think she gets the money from this or what? I'd like to think she donates it or something...but that's probably giving her more credit than she deserves.

lol just found out that our "beloved" Heidi sells her turquoise city on ebay o.o
I would never buy it, not even for 200 $ :yucky:
http://cgi.ebay.com/GASP-BALENCIAGA...7|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

I just went through that seller's listings...there's a lot of Heidi's stuff! It's soooo weird. Do you think she gets the money from this or what? I'd like to think she donates it or something...but that's probably giving her more credit than she deserves.

I know I don't keep up with the stars but please excuse my dumb question----who is she (Heidi)? How do you know her stuff is on this sellers site? What is it that she does? Sorry that I am so lame to not know.......:shame:

heyheypig437.gif

:roflmfao::lol: lol omg I absolutley adore this MONKEY :nuts:
we should give him a name :P

OMG you are to funny!!!! After seeing the monkey, the song U and Dat by E-40 came in my head!! This isn't the official video but this is the song!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPemfndsPDY&feature=related

I'm glad to see so many of us got COMMON sense and good taste.

in fact. lots of cel don' have a good taste. money def don't buy you good style!
even with their stylist. it can go horribly wrong. amaze me!

Heidi and Spencer are reality stars on asn Mtv show in the states. They have a love/hate relationship with the public and try to get photographed as much as possible. They come off as very opportunist with the ways they are trying to get ahead. Some people hate them, some love them. They are just everywhere in the tabloids and in strange photo pics?

Can I ask a dumb question? I know what Heidi looks like and who she is only from looking at her desperate Bbag fashion show pics posted here on tPF...

So, can an Aussie girl ask...What is she exactly famous for?

Ok, here's one for y'all...What's worse than one Kardashian carrying a Bbag?

The OTHER Kardashian wearing an 05 Bbag!!!

attachment.php

Does she even know how awesome this 05 AG Work is???

Ack, makes me get morning sickness all over again.

Yeah, I noticed that too and immediately thought "oh - I'm NOT touching that bag with a 10 foot pole!!!!" :throwup:

attachment.php

Has anyone mentioned Janice Dickinson yet :yucky:?? To me, she is the number one person who absolutely should never be allowed to carry a Bal :nono:!! It just really skeeves me every time I see a pic of her with one!!

Just want to add something about celeb's getting balenciaga bags for free.... As far as I know this isn't true. Balenciaga will lend clothes to major stars but never bags and they never give anything away. Especially not bags, they just don't have to! I have many friends who work in PR and this is just a well known fact to them. I also asked Jonathan in bal london and he told me the same thing..... This may only be in England though, maybe they don't care who they lend to in america....