Pics of Louis and I @ World Series!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Here is Louis Epi Toldeo Petit Noe and I at the world Series...We had a great time! No rain:yahoo: ...Not too cold and people were good to louis...funny thing though. I asked for a picture and was trying to include Louis and they told me to take another one without her:nuts: ...I was like no it's okay (really didn't want to tell the boys I wanted a picture w/ my bag). Then he says "Well you can easily crop that out". I then had to explain I wanted a picture w/ my bag:shame:

The othe pic is me and DH...Thanks for letting me share:yes:
Cardinals Won!:wlae:

Attachments

• IMG_0753.JPG
    IMG_0753.JPG
    143.6 KB · Views: 289
  • IMG_0752.JPG
    IMG_0752.JPG
    149.6 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 141
I am glad you two ( you and the bag ..lol) had great time..I agree you have gorgeous smile..

LOL..funny..my DH used to exclude my bags from pics but he knows better now, anytime he takes the pics he makes sure he gets the bag too..or he will have to retake the pics..

get pics...how was the game...love the red sweater and lipstick with the blue epi...great colours so vibrant and fun!!!!

Game was off the hook! Everyone was well behaved....So loud! Truely once in a lifetime experience for me. St. Louis is a fabulous city for a huge event...I was really impressed with the crowd (no rioting). Too many cities have fallen into that...hope it stays this way:yes: