I <3 (perfume) bottles

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
I've never been one for using perfumes, but if I had the kind of money to throw around, I'd buy them just for the bottles. I absolutely LOVE how these brands design the packaging for their fragrances, and if I bought any of these, it would be for the bottle, if not the fragrance itself.

Britney Spears Curious

britney spears curious.jpg

Burberry Brit

burberry brit.jpg

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline

bvlgari omnia crystalline.jpg

Cartier Delices de Cartier

cartier delices de cartier.jpg

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist

donna karan cashmere mist.jpg

Escada Pacific Paradise

escada pacific paradise.jpg

Giorgio Armani Code Pour Femme

giorgio armani code pour femme.jpg

Givenchy Amarige Mariage

givenchy amarige mariage.jpg

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca

guerlain aqua allegoria herba fresca.jpg

Guerlain Champs-Elysees

guerlain champs-elysees.jpg

Guerlain Insolence

guerlain insolence.jpg

Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain

guerlain l'instant de guerlain.jpg

Jean Paul Gaultier Classique

jean paul gaultier classique.jpg

J.Lo Live

jlo live.jpg

Lolita Lempicka

lolita lempicka.jpg

Miss Dior Cherie

miss dior cherie.jpg

Nanette Lepore

nanette lepore.jpg

Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps

nina ricci l'air du temps.jpg

Roberto Cavalli Serpentine

roberto cavalli serpentine.jpg

Salvatore Ferragamo Incanto Charms

salvatore ferragamo incanto charms.jpg

If you do decide to buy any - I highly recommend Escada's Pacific Paradise, it's simply divine ! And hey, they have it at the Niagara duty free store. :graucho:

The Bvlgari bottle is awesome !

ayla said:
If you do decide to buy any - I highly recommend Escada's Pacific Paradise, it's simply divine ! And hey, they have it at the Niagara duty free store. :graucho:

The Bvlgari bottle is awesome !

thanks, but right now i have the Versace Blue Jeans and Lancome Miracle, and there's still about 9/10 of the bottle left :lol:. i'm not a perfume girl.

and yes, i :heart::heart::heart: the Bvlgari bottle:tender:! it's because i saw it that i searched all of sephora.com for more bottles:girlsigh:.

I just set up my new vanity today!!!! I LOVE Herba Fresca! It's so hard to find nowadays. I think JLO Live looks like blown glass- love it. Did you see Versace Crystal Noire I think it's called? The bottle has a big dark jewel shaped topper!

versacenoir.jpg

I will admit to buying some perfumes just for the bottle. :P

My mother had a gorgeous collection of crystal and glass antique bottles. Normally not my thing but her dispay was fabulous! In her master bath with double vanity, she removed the hardware from one of the sinks and shut the water off. Then she had a beveled mirror custom made to fit into the sink. The sink was kind of "grooved" or "indented" so the mirror ended up being flush with the counter.

That is where she kept all her perfumes and pretty perfume bottles. She also had a few compacts (two Jay Strongwater) on there and she kept her mouthwash in a small crystal decanter. I just loved her bathroom!