Inspired by ElizabethK & Hermes In Action

Croissant

Detective Hermès!
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
I, too, have an LV cashmere scarf (the larger than life Reykjavik muffler) which I wanted to post with my Birkin just to show you all because frankly, ElizabethK's pictures left me drooling. It also helps that she had perfect lighting, unlike me in my dungeon of darkness. Anyway, then I figured why not have even more fun and add some stuff I might wear with my Hermes, so I livened things up with a Prada (white label is the best!) cashmere and sequin cardigan that is nice and oversized & cozy, but still hugs you where it needs to, and my favorite Yves St. Laurent booties. I look awful today (been sick but determined!) so I'm sorry I'm not modeling like you all were/are. Then I remembered my LV Jack & Lucie keychain that reminds me of sparkly chocolate truffles and Nightmare Before Christmas and decided to see how they'd look attached to the Birkin. Cute or no? Something about placing something NOT Hermes ON Hermes cheapens Hermes, no? But I'd still like your opinions if only for fun! :yes:

DSC09643.jpg

DSC09648.jpg

DSC09649.jpg

DSC09650.jpg

DSC09651.jpg

Thank you all!!
Here are some more pictures- Birkin (the star, seriously, this bag closes the outfit), Lanvin cashmere, silk, and jewelled A-line "babydoll" top, Vivienne Westwood velvet tulip skirt, Vuitton red Balmoral pumps

DSC09652.jpg

DSC09653.jpg

DSC09655.jpg

I love the Jack and Lucie Idea. It's really cute and Halloween inspired too!
Your scarf looks so plush, I bet its nice and soft!
The shoes, what do you wear them with dresses? pants? I love the b&w together, so classy......................

I, too, have an LV cashmere scarf (the larger than life Reykjavik muffler) which I wanted to post with my Birkin just to show you all because frankly, ElizabethK's pictures left me drooling. It also helps that she had perfect lighting, unlike me in my dungeon of darkness. Anyway, then I figured why not have even more fun and add some stuff I might wear with my Hermes, so I livened things up with a Prada (white label is the best!) cashmere and sequin cardigan that is nice and oversized & cozy, but still hugs you where it needs to, and my favorite Yves St. Laurent booties. I look awful today (been sick but determined!) so I'm sorry I'm not modeling like you all were/are. Then I remembered my LV Jack & Lucie keychain that reminds me of sparkly chocolate truffles and Nightmare Before Christmas and decided to see how they'd look attached to the Birkin. Cute or no? Something about placing something NOT Hermes ON Hermes cheapens Hermes, no? But I'd still like your opinions if only for fun! :yes:

DSC09643.jpg

DSC09648.jpg

DSC09649.jpg

DSC09650.jpg

DSC09651.jpg

I WANT YOUR BIRKIN !!!:yahoo:

Lol. what leather is it may I ask ??
Its so pretty !!:yahoo:

*THUD* Holy Cow, Croissant! Major DROOL......omg....just give me ONE of those items and I'd be one happy girl!!!! Oh if I could only wear a tulip skirt without looking like an extra from the Wizard of Oz........

Ok, this might be my last "outfit" for the night. This was so fun- like playing dressup with Barbies except there's uhh..nothing but a floor.

Prada silk and lace camisole, Boudicca skirt (because of the lighting you can't see the fine detail of the skirt or its bow) Vuitton Balmoral runway shoes (these pics do them ZERO justice), Hermes bracelet, Hermes Birkin!
& for those interested, its 35cm Clemence Black with gold hardware.

DSC09658.jpg

DSC09661.jpg

DSC09662.jpg