South Florida PF get together???

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
Hi ladies,

I was just wondering if any of you in the S. Florida area (Dade, Broward, Palm Beach) might be interested in joining up for an early afternoon of shopping or maybe lunch. Perhaps on a Saturday in November. If anyone is interested, just post here and we can decide the details later on by consensus.

Hope you ladies are up to it.:smile:

I'm glad to see at least a few of us are interested. Perhaps a mall in Broward would be of equal driving distance for both the Miami and WPB ladies. The only malls I know of in Broward are The Galleria and Aventura Mall. I believe The Galleria has NM, Saks, Macy's... Aventura has Macy's and Bloomingdale's (?). Please correct me if I'm wrong or post other suggestions. I'm from Miami so I usually go to Merrick Park or Dadeland. I'd be willing to drive so I'm open to any other suggestions.

Worth Ave. in Palm Beach would be such a fun place to walk around, anyone can do a mall--but Worth Ave. is a experience for those who have never been there. Lots of stuff to do in Palm Beach.
Wish I was back there instead of stuck up north now---it's too cold for me here.

I'll go, I can be your grandmother, but, if you have me, I would love to join you....Merrick Plaza is also nice, Villagio is good to eat.
Heh, I was thinking I might feel out of place for being younger, but I'm sure it would be nice to have purse lovers of all ages hanging out though! :yes:

Well, I love Merrick Park so it's fine by me. Does a Saturday in November sound good? I'll throw Nov 18th out there.

BTW, I kinda like the wide range in ages. I think it offers different opinions on bags or just life in general.:smile:

Not Nov 18th, but the following Saturday Vlad and I will be in town. Not sure exactly what we have planned, but there is a chance we could make it then too! The Saturday after Thanksgiving that is..

So Nov 25th seems to be a date that is preferred. Busy shopping day with the start of Holiday shopping season. More excuses to buy stuff!!!:wlae:

Do we have any other suggestions on what to do/where to go or is lunch followed by shopping the way to go?

Suggestions? Opinions?