She is on the way! (and trip to the boutique)

melissatrv

O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Hello everyone,

I took a chance and called Jax and they had 2 of the the Black Patent Sabrinas with the amber hardware. Because of the limited quantities it was one of those wait and see orders but I just received the email confirmation that one of them is on her way to me :yahoo:

Some of you might recall my previous post http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/not-feeling-my-new-sabrina-447357.html about not feeling the black/silver Sabrina and kicking myself for returning the patent. I went to the Coach store and returned the black/silver one. While I was there the Mgr showed me the Coral and Plum Sabrinas they are putting on the floor Friday in case I wanted one of those instead. Very pretty but not my taste and I decided to go with the black.

I think the coral and plum colors are a bit too vivid and perhaps unique. When I say this I mean I think they would go with a limited wardrobe. The Mgr also showed me some of the June bags, I believe one was called "Erin" which is along the lines of a classic hobo. The rosegold color is around and will be featured in several of the bags coming this summer. I asked him how the Bonnie line was doing and he confessed not as good as they hoped. He said he does not think that it is to the taste of the customers who shop that store and that they don't really understand it. Said his customers prefer the more traditional, classic Coach styles. I am with them on that one!!

Anyway, can't wait to get my package. Hope it comes by the weekend. Will be sure to post the pics!

Melissa

PS: He did not know anything about the Amethyst or Graphite Sabrinas

Congrats on getting your sabrina, can't wait to see pics!!

I agree w/you on the plum and coral sabrinas, I saw them IRL today and I was thinking to myself, "wow they are gorgeous colors, but I don't think I have a lot in my wardrobe that would 'go' w/it"... definitely the exact same thought I had...

Too bad that there is no info on the amethyst sabrina yet, I know a lot of gals on here have their heart set on getting one of those if it gets produced...

Hello everyone,

I took a chance and called Jax and they had 2 of the the Black Patent Sabrinas with the amber hardware. Because of the limited quantities it was one of those wait and see orders but I just received the email confirmation that one of them is on her way to me :yahoo:

Some of you might recall my previous post http://forum.purseblog.com/coach/not-feeling-my-new-sabrina-447357.html about not feeling the black/silver Sabrina and kicking myself for returning the patent. I went to the Coach store and returned the black/silver one. While I was there the Mgr showed me the Coral and Plum Sabrinas they are putting on the floor Friday in case I wanted one of those instead. Very pretty but not my taste and I decided to go with the black.

I think the coral and plum colors are a bit too vivid and perhaps unique. When I say this I mean I think they would go with a limited wardrobe. The Mgr also showed me some of the June bags, I believe one was called "Erin" which is along the lines of a classic hobo. The rosegold color is around and will be featured in several of the bags coming this summer. I asked him how the Bonnie line was doing and he confessed not as good as they hoped. He said he does not think that it is to the taste of the customers who shop that store and that they don't really understand it. Said his customers prefer the more traditional, classic Coach styles. I am with them on that one!!

Anyway, can't wait to get my package. Hope it comes by the weekend. Will be sure to post the pics!

Melissa

PS: He did not know anything about the Amethyst or Graphite Sabrinas

I'm so glad you were able to return your "doctor bag" and are now getting your black patent Sabrina. That bag really is gorgeous, especially with the hardware.

Thank you for all that awesome info too! I'm excited to hear that the Erin line is coming back. That's my name, yay! Haha!

It always feel good to finally get exactly what you want. Congrats!

I am stuck on the "amber" hardware you mention... You're getting the one with brass hardware, right?

No, getting the one with the amber hardware!! In the fall (according to a post here) there is another black patent coming out with the chain strap but in the brass hardware. I like the amber better because it is different and don't think Coach has ever used that color before....they used rosegold hardware in some bags but that color is different than the amber. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!