When you go to Sephora, what do you buy?

Twisted

- souled.out -
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
and do you always end up getting more stuff than you originally intended to? do you spend like crazy in that shop?

I just want to know if I'm not the only who's like this. for 3 times in a row now, whenever I go to Sephora, I always ended up paying and getting more than what I suppose to buy. lol. and I always get *almost* a heart attack to see how much I'm paying for all the goodies. (yeah, i get really cheap sometimes :lol:)

I went there about an hour ago and I got:

Murad Vitalic Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer - love this stuff!
Guccie Envy Me
Eye shadow brush
and Sephora brush shampoo

I clean out the Juice Beauty section. I'm trying to go organic, but it's surprisingly hard to break away from most of my normal products. Luckily, Juice's green apple line is enough to tempt me away from the other stuff. I also head straight for the Fresh fragrances... love Sake and Pear Cassis.

I don't have a Sephora near me (about 4 hrs away), so I buy from them online quite often.

I just today ordered makeup remover and another Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier pencil (not all stores carry this).

I also put that promo code of JACKPOT in and will get tons of samples in addition to the three that you get to pick.

As I'm typing this, I just realized that I forgot to go through ******. Darn it!

Oh my gosh I am the total opposite. I always find stuff I want to buy from Sephora, usually while I am leafing thru InStyle... but then I get into the store and I am completely lost.

I am getting to the age (*sniff*) where I truly feel that makeup makes me look older, and that's NOT cool anymore. :yucky: (i'm 34... *runs and hides*)

I do love to browse, but there's no makeup that will make me look like I did when I was 24.

Reality? Check.

My hubby calls Sephora the $100 store. I rarely leave there without spending atleast $100. I typically buy mascara and lipglosses there. Some facial washes... Kinda scary to think how few mascaras and lipglosses you can get for $100.

My hubby calls Sephora the $100 store. I rarely leave there without spending atleast $100. I typically buy mascara and lipglosses there. Some facial washes... Kinda scary to think how few mascaras and lipglosses you can get for $100.

Seriously! I find makeup so expensive! ... I usually just use whatever mascara I get for free, I'm so cheap. But I've been shopping at Sephora a lot lately. I love palettes but truthfully I'm not going to use most of the colors.... I've been buying practical things like makeup brushes, eyelash curlers and shampoos. $86 for three 5 ounce bottles of shampoo/conditioner is ridiculous!

true. i've been there 3 times and spent at least $100 on each trip. :Push: but i can't say i dont love that store. :upsidedown: