IRL style: issue 1

... AND you work for Corcoran??? Dream life, hello. I'm going to dig out my (filthy) pink suede Miu Miu in your honor and haul it to the cleaners. It deserves a life too... I'm so impressed and can't wait to see Cho, Minnifer, everyone... Jandelvis does need to get her cute butt down to NY, too! You're all so brave...

OMG- too funny. I definitely wouldn't have done the bathing suit with my sun-deprived legs but when i traipsed out with the tights on, Toni was like "that totally works!". Toni was the one snapping the photos. She is very down to earth and very proud of her designs. That woman's got serious talent.

*jaw drops* You look fantastic in the pics!! Style, class, and cajones! The bathing suit and tights was KILLER!! BRAVO HHHOTTIE!!!

Believe me when I tell you that my poor MiuMiu hasn't seen the light of day since I joined tPF and discovered HH and you HHHotties!

I encourage all local HHHotties to go for the shoot. It was a lot of fun!

... AND you work for Corcoran??? Dream life, hello. I'm going to dig out my (filthy) pink suede Miu Miu in your honor and haul it to the cleaners. It deserves a life too... I'm so impressed and can't wait to see Cho, Minnifer, everyone... Jandelvis does need to get her cute butt down to NY, too! You're all so brave...

IHEARTMIUMIU - You had the best ensembles yet! Very classy. You look HOT! And how lucky that you got to model two outfits, they were both some of my favorite pieces!!!

Wait, so did you get to keep any of it?

Thanks for the kudos! I got to model 2 outfits because I told Toni I wouldn't dare wear a bathing suit with tights IRL so we came up with the idea of doing one 'fantasy' IRL and one 'reality' IRL, lol. Sadly, I didn't get to leave with any of the pieces.

IHEARTMIUMIU - You had the best ensembles yet! Very classy. You look HOT! And how lucky that you got to model two outfits, they were both some of my favorite pieces!!!

Wait, so did you get to keep any of it?

IHEART - I LOOOOOOVE your ensembles! Love the stacked cuffs and the bathing suit on you! And the Euc Origami should be arriving at my house tomorrow thanks to the SS so it was fab to see here modeled beautifully by you!:woohoo:Can I ask how the fit is through the seat of the bathing suit? I really love J Crew bikinis for their generous butt coverage but keep hesitating on the Boudoir for fear there isn't enough coverage for me...

Great outfits, iheartmuimui! I love your boots BTW...they rock. At first I thought they were some HH boots that I'd never seen before but then I saw that they're you're own!