IRL style: issue 1

jandelvis- You should most def email HH to be in the IRL shoot. Columbia is only about an hour subway right from the Nolita store, 1.5 hrs from Greenpoint. Totally worth in my opinion!

As for the bathing suit, it have a short torso so there was plenty of give on the bottom. As you can see, it is not cut high at all on the legs, so there is plenty of coverage. I am a size 2-4 and I wore a got a Med as I didn't want a super tight fit. My only thing is that its almost too fancy to actually be sun bathing and swimming in, ya know what I mean?

paelaf and jc0812- Thanks for the kudos! You know I was a bit wary about doing this shoot but you HHHotties can seriously boost the ego! Toni really loved the boots too- perhaps she will design an even cooler version of them next fall??? They can actually be unfolded to be worn as long boots.

paelaf and jc0812- Thanks for the kudos! You know I was a bit wary about doing this shoot but you HHHotties can seriously boost the ego! Toni really loved the boots too- perhaps she will design an even cooler version of them next fall??? They can actually be unfolded to be worn as long boots.

Actually, the Feroce Convertible Boot is kind of like that, here's a link to the LookBook pic, check out post #58:

http://forum.purseblog.com/hayden-harnett/fw09-lookbook-446812-4.html

iheartmiumiu, good job! That's great that you got to go the store to get styled! Must be loads of fun :biggrin: Love how there's a little ginger clutch wallet peeping out of the euc origami bag, at first I thought it was some sort of keyfob :P You look really cute!

Hi Missty4- I see you've got great HHHottie style too! Any way you can get yourself to an IRL shoot? You get to style yourself which is tons of fun.

iheartmiumiu, good job! That's great that you got to go the store to get styled! Must be loads of fun :biggrin: Love how there's a little ginger clutch wallet peeping out of the euc origami bag, at first I thought it was some sort of keyfob :P You look really cute!

This is super cool! IHEARTMIUMIU, You look awesome:urock:. I was wondering when I went to buy the cuffs they did not have the grey, but they had the ginger celina . I think you had the lagoon celina on. I wonder why they did that?

Awesome Job IHEARTMIUMIU!!!!
Your outfits were rocking Hottie!!

Question? ....did you email them and then they set up the appt with you?
I'm wondering how it works.. I haven't heard anything from HH yet myself.

THe lagoon celine was my own- I was wearing it when I came to the shoot. The other 3 cuffs were available in the store. It was actually one of my very first HH purchases, during the Inauguration Sale. I can't wait for another sale! The current Sample Sale is starting to feel very stale.

This is super cool! IHEARTMIUMIU, You look awesome:urock:. I was wondering when I went to buy the cuffs they did not have the grey, but they had the ginger celina . I think you had the lagoon celina on. I wonder why they did that?

Thanks BackStage!

Chodessa- I emailed them last Wednesday evening right after IRL Issue 1 was posted. I sent a photo and a brief paragraph and Toni emailed me back the next day to request I come in the following Tuesday. When did you email them? Perhaps they have gotten a lot more responses since there are now 2 issues?