3D Koi Fish at Gilroy Outlet

Hi Ladies,
I am new here and i hope i am posting this correctly. i just want to let everyone know that Gilroy has the 3D Koi Fish at their counter, i only saw one, not sure if they have any more in the back. oh, i was there sunday late afternoon.

I went Koi-Fish crazy at my Las Vegas outlet! I bought the Koi fob, Koi necklace, then went to Sally Beauty supply and bought fingernail polish by China Glaze brand in "Japanese Koi" color! (orange) I also own the rare Koi fish Coach wedge coin purse thanks to Tygerkitty who helped me find one on ebay.

Also welcome! Thanks for posting this info for the CA ladies. Yes, it goes in the Coach shopping section but you'll learn the ropes. We love helpful advice like this!

Last edited:
Ooh do you remember what other keyfobs are at Gilroy?

i dont know the names as i am new to the coach world. but they have some dragonflies, flowers, and letters for $9.99 (are they phone dangling things, i ask because they dont have the keyring, they are attached to a string).

they also have the regular keychains (with key ring), one was the 3D koi fish, 2 very cute flowers, a few with keys and locks, some with sparkling hearts, thats all i can remember for now. I will update if it comes back to my mind.

Havent seen this at all yet. Anyone have a link?

Here is one from an ebay auction (not mine)

3D-FISH.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-COACH-3D-FI...240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:200#ebayphotohosting

I went Koi-Fish crazy at my Las Vegas outlet! I bought the Koi fob, Koi necklace, then went to Sally Beauty supply and bought fingernail polish by China Glaze brand in "Japanese Koi" color! (orange) I also own the rare Koi fish Coach wedge coin purse thanks to Tygerkitty who helped me find one on ebay.

Also welcome! Thanks for posting this info for the CA ladies. Yes, it goes in the Coach shopping section but you'll learn the ropes. We love helpful advice like this!

Ugh, I hope they still have some left by the time I go to Vegas on June! Gilroy is mighty far from where I live! But that fob is so adorable. I hope they're still available so I can look at it.

And thanks OP for posting the news! It'd be great for the ladies here who are still looking for it.