Why is it so hard when it's free???

haha! Lionlaw, you WOULD be that one saying do it, do it!

Anyone got any left over "friends" that want to do this with me?!

just kidding.

not really!!

stay away from my friends! waaah!!!!!

Wait, you haven't ordered a bag for your little doggie??

eta: meaning, like Shadow with his po box that Lionlaw is setting up.

you know, a chihuahua needs a bag like a hole in the head. Actually, he would love his own bag!! He tries to climb in mine every time I get ready to leave. Seriously, people crack up when they see him try to get in my bag, it's pretty cute (but stay away from the suede, dog!)

*cough, cough* above statement is in case Ignacio reads this!

C'mon Euridice, if you have an extra friend SHARE! hehe

Baby doggy needs his own suede...all suede bag! Go Momma! Get the pup suede!

Oh wait, self control. Kuwa, you just got your mini army and black bronze stunner. Wait for the July sale (I can't since reunion is in August and I've not got a thing to carry....rflmao.)

I can play it both ways.

MM doesn't have a PO box. Should he? lol.

hehe, baby doggie is what my mom (who is not in the least a little dog person) calls my dog!

Thank you for the reminder, that's true. And for MM, you are a good mom! Others may have pimped him out for this one!

Oh my, purse help requested. I can't tell if royal purple leather is calling because it's just gorgeous or if it wants to be my Tango. Every time I see a Baby Millie or Veronica (Max) in cracked green, I love it...but is it the flat surface that shows off the leather so beautifully? Will the curves of Tango be as lovely with it? Should I go for my first (shocking) purple Ignes? Poor Ignacio if I change my mind...help!

I'm thinking about it relentlessly, and I know I won't get another Ignes for a long time (said that before, but for real this time as there are no dh gift giving holidays or anything between now and December)...can I go that long without Ignes purple?

Yes it does ;). I wonder if the green cracked is screaming to me, but for a "flat" bag? I don't know.

Do you have a royal purple swatch? How does it feel?

"It’s quite veiny indeed. It’s a cowhide leather, soft but not delicate."

That's how it feels. I was wondering if it was a delicate glossy leather from the look of it, and that is Ignacio's response. Good choice, it looks beautiful! It's the swatch of light purple in the "pic o' purples" I keep posting. :tup:

Oh, it's the light one in the pics. Okay, love it. Thank you, Euridice.

I was worried it was too close to my Goldenbleu Tiffany, but the idea of 18 months as as Ignesista and nothing purple took over for me...I love the cracked leather A LOT, but as you know, a purple baby. And stuck with the yellow lining...it will be my iris bag!