Want this bag!!

pinkyshari

Oct 16, 2006
Ever since I saw LC's Chanel bag in "the hills", I want one. I doubt I can get one in my country..even if I find one, it's gonna cost a bomb!

My only solution is getting one on ebay or online shopping. Anyone can help me??? :crybaby:

I've been thinking about this for a week now!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!:sos:

0o0o I've only seen pics of LC's bag - I havent seen the episode when she got it - but I reckon its a beautiful bag for sure!!!

Maybe you can give Neiman Marcus a call or a CHANEL store close to you to see if they can ship out to you... GOOD LUCK!!!

Yup I know. But due to conversion rates in my country, a Chanel can cost me like 4,000 and above. Imagine telling my dad that I want to buy something that expensive...doubt he'll smile about that :sad:

Plus, there's no Neiman M. in my country. Sucks bigtime!

Here's a pic of it.

Attachments

• chanelclassicleatherhandbag.JPG
    chanelclassicleatherhandbag.JPG
    5.5 KB · Views: 76
Is there any CHANEL stores near you??? I live in New Zealand and the closest CHANEL to me is in Australia - I've emailed them a couple of times and they said that they're willing to ship to me... You should try and find a CHANEL store that is willing to do that for ya!!! :biggrin:

SUCH A BEAUTIFUL BAG!!!

Yup there's one. The only one if I'm not mistaken. I'll try that first...

thought of getting a friend in overseas to buy it for me; but she declined to help *pouts*

Yeah, I'm in love with that bag!

Yup I know. But due to conversion rates in my country, a Chanel can cost me like 4,000 and above. Imagine telling my dad that I want to buy something that expensive...doubt he'll smile about that :sad:

Plus, there's no Neiman M. in my country. Sucks bigtime!

Here's a pic of it.

Try Saks Fifth Avenue to ship it to you.
I'm going to PM you the info.