mackage milla or hanna?

miche

Apr 1, 2009
mmm so this would be my first mackage jacket and i'm kinda debating between the two..i liek the milla a lot, but i dont' really like that popped collar..so do you think I would be able to fold it down? Or would it be sticking up liek that forever?

i'm about 5'3..125-130lbs..what size should i get? would it stretch out a lot?

thanks guys!

Honestly, I love the hanna. I have a Nev right now and the milla is basically a shorter version of it, so I'd choose the hanna for sure! I don't think they're stretch out either so I'd suggest a small or medium. Hope that helps...

I have a milla - loves it ! I chose it because I kind of have a short torso so I need something a little shorter.

Mine is an XS and I'm 5'0 and 105 lbs - the shoulders are still a tad loose on me though !

can someone post a picture of them wearing the milla? lol i'm pretty short too so i think that one might look better..what if i sew the collar down? HAHA would that work? :P

hmm okay so i couldn't wait any longer and went out to Aritzia and got the elie? instead..but they ran out of sizes so i had to order one in..icks.

should i spray it with some kind of leather thing prior to wearing?

hmm okay so i couldn't wait any longer and went out to Aritzia and got the elie? instead..but they ran out of sizes so i had to order one in..icks.

should i spray it with some kind of leather thing prior to wearing?

I sprayed mine with Foot Locker shoe spray.. I know.. but hey, it works ! :graucho:

i ordered the hanna in black but i'm returning it because i don't like the silver zipper teeth and the silver buttons. i'm on the waiting list for the milla in black.

regarding sizing, i'm 5'2" and fluctuate between 117 - 123 lbs. i always wear small in mackage.