Does your caviar jumbo look like that after 3 weeks' usage?

stay

O.G.
Dec 15, 2008
Hi gals, i just realised that the left hand size of my jumbo looks weird after using it for 3 weeks. Not sure if its due to me mishandling it or it already came like that but as I got it overseas, I dun think I can do any forms of exchange. Just wanted to check if any of the caviar jumbo owners experienced the same thing? By the way, there is nothing in the bag when i took those pictures. :smile:

Attachments

• right.fullview.JPG
    right.fullview.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 162
  • left_fullview.JPG
    left_fullview.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 164
  • closedupright.JPG
    closedupright.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 131
  • closedupleft.JPG
    closedupleft.JPG
    150.6 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
oh dear, it looks nasty,and I am sorry to see it in such condition after only 3 weeks of usage. Mine is still in the same perfect condition I bought it a yr ago. I would return and ask for exchange. Maybe other experts here can advise u on how to send for a exchange from where you bought yours.

Whats wrong with it? It looks Beautiful and stunning to me! :love: Play with it a little. Bags like to be fondled. It will straighten up just like a man would after much deserved fondling... lol

hi everyone... ive tried all means and ways of straightening it but the leather is just too stubborn... guess its really not normal and i should bring it down to the local Chanel boutique for the SAs to take a look? heart aches to see it looking like that...

nothing wrong with it,i keep mine stuffed with tissue paper,keeps it shape,but one side can stick out a bit,but its just the leather,gentle prod and its fine,if not happy,take back to store ,show them and ask for exchange

What if you put the bag on it's side and put something heavy such as a deodorant tube (or something similar pref without liquid inside!) on that side of the bag for a short time...would it pop it back into shape?

Last edited:
Looks like it was squashed. Like many have said, perhaps you could try stuffing it with papers or old clothes for some time, hopefully it gets back to shape after a while. If that doesn't work, I suppose the best thing to do is to bring it back to a Chanel store for some inspection and advice. I wouldn't do something too drastic to the bag on my own.