Calendar Girls: One Nikki for Each Month and a few Extras

Oh my lordy! This is such a great collection, you rock! You just made my day!

Oh, and that dark brown MAB w/ unfinished tassels and candy cane lining is making me hyperventilate. What an extraordinary bag... bravo!

Thanks, LR, your collection isn't too shabby either, from what I've seen here and there. I still can't believe what a deal I got on that bag and it was practically new.

OMG, this is a serious collection! I don't have as many as you, and I find it hard to rotate them all enough! This is a gorgeous collection of beautiful bags. Congrats on getting a nice variety of colours!

^ LOL! Me too, I second MSG's comment about wanting to like in Dullsville! I would definitely have issues choosing between 14 Nikkis on a daily basis. I have trouble enough choosing between the 5 of my 7 that I actually use.

Ahh yes... Tomato Nikki... I swear to you, nazaluke... that bag is absolutely TDF and I have stupidly not bid on it before. I am always on the lookout for that beauty, but I know you are too. We'd have a bidding war for one if one ever goes up! haha... I think Rachel and Joceybaby are the only two who own Tomato Nikki though.

You have the best RM collections ever how do you ever decide which bag to use? I wished I lived in Dullsville too lol so I could borrow your beautiful bags!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!
Thanks, MSG. I don't use a lot of science to decide, just whichever one calls my name for that day or week. Wish you lived here too so I could borrow some of your precious babies...:graucho: