Calendar Girls: One Nikki for Each Month and a few Extras

^ LOL! Me too, I second MSG's comment about wanting to like in Dullsville! I would definitely have issues choosing between 14 Nikkis on a daily basis. I have trouble enough choosing between the 5 of my 7 that I actually use.

Ahh yes... Tomato Nikki... I swear to you, nazaluke... that bag is absolutely TDF and I have stupidly not bid on it before. I am always on the lookout for that beauty, but I know you are too. We'd have a bidding war for one if one ever goes up! haha... I think Rachel and Joceybaby are the only two who own Tomato Nikki though.

Do you know how many they made? There are probably a bunch of them just sitting in people's closets..:pout:

I know that Tomato was not produced in massive quantities. I remember reading in a thread somewhere that very few were made... but the only two I can specifically recall are Jocey's and Rachel's.

It would be absolutely TRAGIC for such a stunner to be sitting in people's closets... Tomato is one of those leathers I'd give multiple organs to obtain.

:roflmfao:

Expensive hobby sounds so much better... and I don't think it's any different from expensive habits that men have. My friend's husband is obsessed with World of Warcraft and plays his playstation 3 all the time... always investing money in video games and such, and my friend wants to vomit. I said, just go buy some more bags... it all evens out that way! :yes:

I know that Tomato was not produced in massive quantities. I remember reading in a thread somewhere that very few were made... but the only two I can specifically recall are Jocey's and Rachel's.

It would be absolutely TRAGIC for such a stunner to be sitting in people's closets... Tomato is one of those leathers I'd give multiple organs to obtain.
I would be all over a Special Order if they could find the leather....:nuts:

:roflmfao:

Expensive hobby sounds so much better... and I don't think it's any different from expensive habits that men have. My friend's husband is obsessed with World of Warcraft and plays his playstation 3 all the time... always investing money in video games and such, and my friend wants to vomit. I said, just go buy some more bags... it all evens out that way! :yes:
That might make him stop playing so much and pay more attention to her, too. A little tit for tat, so to speak.

I would be all over a Special Order if they could find the leather....:nuts:

You and me both... I would LOVE it if they found Tomato leather. Hell, we'd only need 6 more ladies to join us in the Tomato goodness! I really don't think it'd be all too hard to recruit either because Tomato is such an under the radar leather... and I know there's more Tomato love on this forum!

You and me both... I would LOVE it if they found Tomato leather. Hell, we'd only need 6 more ladies to join us in the Tomato goodness! I really don't think it'd be all too hard to recruit either because Tomato is such an under the radar leather... and I know there's more Tomato love on this forum!

Sounds like a plan, all we need to do is pester one of the RM people until they give in.:graucho: What do you think of Papaya btw?