origan color bag

aulii

Sep 4, 2006
For those of you who have seen or have the origan color bags, how would you describe the leather? I was told by the SA that this particular color was distressed. From the bags that Ive seen I guess I dont mind a bbag with veins as long as they are not too much. In your opinion is it very veiny? Would you say that the leather is a bit thin compared to others?

I would like to purchase my first bbag and wanted to stay away from the white and black color. I love the unique colors of balenciaga bags and I thought that the origan color was a great neutral color to have. I love the color from the pics that the others posted but got a bit nervous after the first words from the SA was "distressed." Would you recommend this to a newbie? Any comments?

aulii- I bought mine from NM and it is not too distressed but the leather is little thiner than the Fall 06 ones and has a sheen to it. I liked it because it was different and very versatile color so i can use it with a lot of my stuff. If they can e-mail you pics it will be great before you purchase it. Actually i don't mind the little bit of the distressed look (but not too much) and again this is just me. If i can help you in any other way please let me know. Good luck!:heart:
btw, if you are purchasing it from the Dept. store, you can always return it if you don't like it.

aulii- I bought mine from NM and it is not too distressed but the leather is little thiner than the Fall 06 ones and has a sheen to it. I liked it because it was different and very versatile color so i can use it with a lot of my stuff. If they can e-mail you pics it will be great before you purchase it. Actually i don't mind the little bit of the distressed look (but not too much) and again this is just me. If i can help you in any other way please let me know. Good luck!:heart:
btw, if you are purchasing it from the Dept. store, you can always return it if you don't like it.

Nanaz - Just like you, I dont mind a bit of the distressed look as long as it is not too much. Unfortunately I couldnt find an origan color bbag at the department stores when I called around. With your suggestion I called Bal NY and they did have it there. :yahoo: Since their return policy is a bit harder I wanted to make sure that I am going to be happy with the bag. The SA was supposed to call me back yesterday but I guess I called right before closing because I never got a call back. I will try calling again and ask for pics. Thanks!

i think the leather on my 2 origan b-bags is gorgeous & a bit veiny :tender:

Attachments

• OLIVE COURIER BAG 2.jpg
    OLIVE COURIER BAG 2.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 145
  • ORIGAN WORK B-BAG1.jpg
    ORIGAN WORK B-BAG1.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 171
attachment.php
hhere

here is my origan weekender.i love the origan color! mine is light weight leather and not that veiny.:love:

The leather on my Origan City looks pretty close to Chaussure's weekender. It was my first Bbag and I still love it. The color is incredibly versatile, and I get so many compliments every time I carry this bag.

Nanaz - Just like you, I dont mind a bit of the distressed look as long as it is not too much. Unfortunately I couldnt find an origan color bbag at the department stores when I called around. With your suggestion I called Bal NY and they did have it there. :yahoo: Since their return policy is a bit harder I wanted to make sure that I am going to be happy with the bag. The SA was supposed to call me back yesterday but I guess I called right before closing because I never got a call back. I will try calling again and ask for pics. Thanks!

aulii, I've been looking for an origan work. Do you know if Bal NY has an origan
work? Other than the one you are buying, of course. :rolleyes:

Beautiful...the color really looks versatile. This is the kind of color I don't like that much to start of with but that grows very quickly on me bacause it's so easy to match! (what a shame that I can only buy one)