Chanel in Dublin

your all need to phone the store for any information you need,i think she may have been snowed under with emails.my maxi didnt arrive,they forgot to post it,ill now get it on monday,and the fuschia maxi hasnt come in yet,i love the colours ive seen from truck show in usa,its more bright red than pink, ithought the fuschia was pink red,but linda said your red bag is coming

Attachments

• photo1236359975954.jpg
    photo1236359975954.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 185
  • photo1236402389213.jpg
    photo1236402389213.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 197
I thought it would be easier to get a maxi in Europe, or even Asia? there are a lot of Chanel Stores in Asia so why would people want it from US? I dont understand is it cheaper here, or better selection? My husnad goes to HK and Taipei and there are tons of Chanel stores there and you can get vat back. Are there styles they dont carry???Im curious.

your all need to phone the store for any information you need,i think she may have been snowed under with emails.my maxi didnt arrive,they forgot to post it,ill now get it on monday,and the fuschia maxi hasnt come in yet,i love the colours ive seen from truck show in usa,its more bright red than pink, ithought the fuschia was pink red,but linda said your red bag is coming

If this is the red I need it and want it now...love it way better than the orange red

I thought it would be easier to get a maxi in Europe, or even Asia? there are a lot of Chanel Stores in Asia so why would people want it from US? I dont understand is it cheaper here, or better selection? My husnad goes to HK and Taipei and there are tons of Chanel stores there and you can get vat back. Are there styles they dont carry???Im curious.

Asian prices are mega-high compared to the States and the UK (and I guess Europe too).

I'd say the normal prices are around 40% higher than the US$ prices quoted on here. And thats BEFORE the exchange rate went crazy.

It's still cheaper for me here in Japan to order from the States and get it taxed upon arrival than to buy in my local boutiques.
But that also has a lot to do with all my finances being in sterling which makes it v v complicated. :Push:

some stores ordered lamb,some stores only caviar,brompton cross said they ordered 4 and have over 150 on list for it,most stores in uk only get a handfull of each colour,depends what your store ordered im getting caviar,

sometimes trying to do a SA a favor of getting them more clients,is not such a good thing.my ivory maxi was suppose to be sent out last week thurday,i waited till afternoon,and phoned dublin,they assured me it had been sent by ups,and would arrive shortly.When five pm came,i knew,it wouldnt be delivered.I spoke to linda,who asked me if i was still going to order the 09 maxi bags,which i said yes too.she said she was checking ups site while i was on phone.i asked her for the tracking number,she said i'll give it to you in a moment,i'll call you back.I waited till 6.30,no call,i phoned store,i was told she would phone me before she left.near eight oclock,i got a call from a SA ,saying she didnt know why linda couldnt speak to me,as in the office,but my bag hasnt been sent,on thurday,but now had,and i would recive it on monday morring.monday came ,no bag,i phoned them ,sorry your bag will arrive tuesday,you have been refunded the delivery cost.i've waited in on two different days for this bag,turned down a maxi from selfridges,as thought this was coming,and they didnt even bother to phone me,sent a email.I was so happy when linda located my bag for me,she said she had a rainbow of all the bags,and would be happy to ship&help people out.hence why i sang her name,i should have waited.i've since heard she hasnt resonded to a lot of emailsand this was before she went away.,and im not here to defend that,but am disapointed.i wont be ordering anything more from them,not to say they wont give you all good service,but left a sour taste in my mouth.and yes things get delayed,but i dont think,ive had good treatment.

Sorry to hear that Kirk. I hate it when that happens...the ecomony is bad you would think that SA's would be more likely to bend over backwards for you, but I guess thats not the case. People are lazy and dont think with their head-dont they know if they give you good service you'll be loyal and give them repeat business???. I guess they dont make enough in commissions...;