Chanel in Dublin

:yahoo:AT last it came,its lovely,very happy with it,never had caviar,but its a lot thicker than the lamb,want another one soon.But not from dublin,no ribbon on box,no flower.my maxi from las vegas was wrapped better than this.BUT HAPPY SHES HERE

Last edited:
I just took a peek at your album, love them both :heart:

picture.php

:woohoo:beautylicious; thank you for posting,i really have tryed to resize,hurry hurry fuschia red,cant wait,i'll have a smile on my face till tomorrow,im so lovin the maxi,three more to come,cant wait

Hi everyone! Please share experience if anyone did a purchase of Chanel items in Chanel Boutique in Dublin Ireland? I will be heading there in the summer and would like to know where is the best place to shop.

Thank you:smile:

birkin girl said:
Hi, I live in Dublin..the Chanel store here is inside another store called Brown Thomas .. They are really nice and always have great stock..

Thank you so much for the info? Any significant percentage of price in terms of buying there than here in the US?

blackquilt said:
Funny, I'll be in Ireland this Summer too! I wanted to know the very same thing...what timing!:smile: Great stock..... yaaaay!

Well! It should be a lot of fun even a little something from Chanel Boutique in Europe, let's cross our fingers together for the best memory in Dublin. Happy Shopping :smile: