What a dilema! Can't Decide! Help!

poshinstyle

Aug 7, 2006
What a dilema I have now! I just came back from LV and tried black and white MC petite noe. And who knew I was going to like the black better. I've never really liked the black until recently. I also tried the white MC Sologne on and I love it. I wanted to try the black MC Sologne but they didn't have it in stock. Then I decided to try the red Epi Petit Noe and I love it too!!!

I like all 3 of them and can't decide what to get first. So my question to you is which one should I get 1st, 2nd, and 3rd?
Here are the options:

• Black MC Petie Noe
  • Red Epi Petit Noe
  • White MC Petite Noe
Which do you think looks "younger"? "oldest"?

Help! I am just sooo :confused1: !

I would get the Red epi first and then the Black MC, then the White MC. I think the white MC looks the most youthful because it has a fresher feeling. lol. I don't know if that makes sense. I like them all those. I don't know if any really look "old". I guess the red epi if I had to choose which out of the three gives off the most mature image? In truth, I think all 3 colors could be worn by any age group wonderfully.

Wentworth-Roth:"Sorry, personally I really dislike the black MC, get the white MC."

kathyrose:"White MC gets my vote. It looks great all year round IMO!"

smallfry:"1 - Red epi
2 - White MC
3 - Black MC"

Pupsterpurse:"I would get the Red epi first and then the Black MC, then the White MC. I think the white MC looks the most youthful because it has a fresher feeling. lol. I don't know if that makes sense. I like them all those. I don't know if any really look "old". I guess the red epi if I had to choose which out of the three gives off the most mature image? In truth, I think all 3 colors could be worn by any age group wonderfully."

Hi, I really appreciate you helping me decide on which bag to go for but I put in the wrong info.:shame: I meant the:

• White MC Sologne (not petite noe)
  • Black MC Petit Noe
  • Red Epi Petite Noe
If you can help me out once more I would really appreciate it.:yes:

I would have to say the Black Petite Noe because I just got it a couple of weeks ago. Didn't you love the luggage tage that comes with it? I just picked mine up last week and my SA recommended that I get it heat stamped in a royal blue to bring out the blue in the bag. It is awesome. I do like the white MC but I have never tried on the sologne, but I do have the trouville. Good Luck with your decision, it is a tough one!!

Red is oldes, white is nicest and youngest, I personally I always wondered why they even designed the black MC, but to each their own, go with what u love. I think the White MC is the girliest/youngest AND IT LOOKS ADORABLE in the noe.

I would have to say the Black Petite Noe because I just got it a couple of weeks ago. Didn't you love the luggage tage that comes with it? I just picked mine up last week and my SA recommended that I get it heat stamped in a royal blue to bring out the blue in the bag. It is awesome. I do like the white MC but I have never tried on the sologne, but I do have the trouville. Good Luck with your decision, it is a tough one!!

I think the luggage tag is great!:yes: Will you post some pics?:yes: Pretty Please. The stamping idea is great. I might do it if I decide to get this bag.

The red will probably be the most durable just because of the lack of vachetta.. but my personal favourite and the winner of my heart is the white MC noe ! It's probably the only Noe I'd ever consider getting.

MC Black Petit Noe is the top pick for me!! :yes:
And the MC White Petit Noe, then the Epi Petit Noe.

I hope to get to try on a MC Petit Noe this weekend. I definitely want to actually try it on, and see how it looks on me. And find out if its what I really want. I love how it looks on someone here, someone posted a pic of themself in the visual pictures. It looked great. It was the MC Black Petit Noe.