Which Dooney Are You Carrying Today?

Love that siggy RN! Good luck in your hunt for your CarleyOlivia! I agree, she is the perfect size to carry! I have a carley in Bordeaux color, I'll try and find a pic of her to share with you!
Been carrying "Siggy" since Friday, hoping to switch to a Carley Olivia satchel I saw at Marshall's a week ago. Carley gives me the room I need. Siggy is just a little too small. But Carley was gone when I went back. I went to Livermore yesterday and my luck was just as bad. There were no Carley satchels in pebble leather or coated canvas. I may have to order her on ILD, but I'm going to check out one more Marshall's before I throw in the towel.

View attachment 3442330[/QUOTE

I carried one of my Dooney satchels today.

aug%202016%20sm_zpsygwzn6ol.jpg
Love this one! ;)

Reactions: Trudysmom
View attachment 3444393 The logo lock in LILAC!! When I saw this color I wanted to faint...I don't care for the neutrals. This Dooney style is my hands down favorite style Of All Time. I have it also in Bordeaux and Baby Pink. My sister and I had just finished a lovely Mexican lunch at a local hotel - I'm trying to pose nonchalantly admiring the garden..
You are too funny. Lavender is a pretty color but I think the Bordeaux is my fav in that bag, not that I have it but whenever I see them on the Q, I always pick my fav colors.

Yes, I find that the Bordeaux is a great fall neutral. That was my first Logo Lock, and I purchased it on Ebay in excellent condition, then I got hooked. The other two I stalked on the Q until they went on clearance :tup:.

Love that siggy RN! Good luck in your hunt for your CarleyOlivia! I agree, she is the perfect size to carry! I have a carley in Bordeaux color, I'll try and find a pic of her to share with you!
Thanks TMP!
I ordered a pebble grain Olivia from ILD!!! The EDD is Monday. I can't wait to get her and post pics! I can't remember what color I bought. Oh wait! RED!!!!!!!:lol:

Thanks for posting a pic of your Carley Olivia! She's beautiful in Bordeaux!