Which Dooney Are You Carrying Today?

Wow, that is HOT! Glad you are enjoying some downtime!
My grandson is precious and 18 mo old already !!
We are actually selling our house so we can be closer, how those grandbabies melt your heart. [emoji179][emoji738][emoji179]

18 months already! Time is flying, which is why it's so wonderful you're able to sell your house and move closer to him! It was a hard decision to leave my job and move, but when I look back on the last 2 years I think about all I would have missed and I don't regret my decision at all! Good luck with your move! :love:

Hi NAC! :hugs:

I hope all is well! I had to come out of hiding to say your post made me laugh out loud while I was sitting in my "happy place", Starbucks! In my mind I said Dillards before I read your second sentence. :roflmfao: I'm carrying my zip zip satchel today too. She's been in the closet for far too long! I'll try to post a pic. It will be my first picture post since the forum "upgrade" so wish me luck!:rolleyes:

Okay, trying to add a pic, Day 2.:smile: I hope the picture is not too big. Red saffiano zip zip at Starbucks yesterday morning! :heart:

View attachment 3433583

Thanks are in! I had to laugh too, because I knew everyone would automatically think Dillards. But my local yarn stores are my happy place.

Love the red zip zip!

Reactions: RuedeNesle