Which Agenda do you like the most?

I have the normal agenda GM size and I love it. It's so lightweight, compact and enough for me to write my meetings. The only thing I don't like in general about Hermès agendas are the refills for telephones as it's just "lines".

So I'm back. My SA was there (I never know when he's there or not) and we had a little fun pulling all the wallets and agenda's and plisse scarves out. The agenda I went to buy was the Vision II, fell in love with the Lilac which had the little loops on the side for a pen, asked for it WITHOUT the loops only to find there isn't ONE without the loops in the WHOLE COUNTRY! How is this possible....

No Plume in Chamonix Natural color in the whole country and now no Vision II agenda in Lilac Mysore in the whole country. What's up with that?!?!?!? Either these two items are carried around by most Hermes-loving women in the United States or I don't know what....

Anyway, I did buy a beautiful Plisse scarf which I love so that made it a successful trip in my book.

The Vision II agenda's without the pen loops runs $375.00. With pen loops it's $425.00 and then you've gotta buy the special pen at $120.00.

I personally like the zip agendas the best...you can keep all kind of notes in there without having worry the could fall out... prices range from $240 (couverture simple PM without the loop for the pen size 3"x4") to $1100 (Globe-Trotter GM Zip size 5.5"x7.5)

the bigger the size, with pen loop and the zipper make the agenda always more expensive...and of course certain leather (evercalf, barenia, chevre are in the bigger sizes more expensive)

in crocodile prices go up to $5'500

here is a link to see the different models

http://www.luxury-shops.com/luxury/1_search/index.php?pageNum_items=1&totalRows_items=22&category=17&designer=4&Submit=Search+Luxury

Lilac is such a lovely color. I saw it on my last visit. You made a really nice choice. Can you imagine pulling it out of a raisin colored handbag. Quite sharp! Post pics please.

Finally I'm home from work and snapped a few pics....hope you don't mind me sharing! I'm really loving the plisse scarves alot...and of course, Mizz Kelly had to get in the picture too....

Attachments

• Hbox2.jpg
    Hbox2.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 272
  • Kelly&PL2.jpg
    Kelly&PL2.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 389