Which Agenda do you like the most?

As of now, I'm using the fuschia ostrich globetrotter one the most. Who could resist such a cute color right?!!?! :lol: But I use them interchangably bc I have too many to go through!! *Counting fingers*... okay, I think I have about 15+ of these agendas! :kiss:

tPF is the best - although, I have packed on a few lbs. since discovering it because I find myself glued to my computer all day instead of moving around like I should be! Sorry, got sidetracked - your agenda collection is sublime - I love the colors! Can't wait to see what you come up with next! Thanks for sharing.

I have a small GM agenda that I love for everyday. I am thinking about getting the zip around Globetrotter to use as a travel wallet. Does anybody know if you can get plain paper inserts for that agenda? I like to have a notebook when I travel to write down what I spend and important addresses.

Bumping like mad here.

MY SA told me today when I got the zipped Globetrotter that I couldn't get a blank insert for it. Any one know what the position is?

Love your plisse S`mom.
Dont you like the loops on the Agenda.
I love them, because when you use the pen, the lid is still held in the bottom loop ,so I find it quite hassle free.
I only have a PM, but it is stuffed to the gills, with notes and things.
Think I may get a bigger one next year.

Bumping like mad here.

MY SA told me today when I got the zipped Globetrotter that I couldn't get a blank insert for it. Any one know what the position is?

That doesn't make sense at all unless you are asking for loose-leaf sheets. I have a zipped Globetrotter, and there is a blank book that I hook onto one of the hooks with the other hook for the calendar. You can definitely get the blank book as a refill separate from the calendar unless yours has one hook and only has room for the calendar. HTH!