Which Agenda do you like the most?

1. Well, here I am thinking about buying an agenda so I thought I'd ask you guys which you prefer and why:

Vision II, Globetrotter or Agenda de Poche?

:smile:

2. Hi shopmom...I'd like to know too. You are so funny and sweet!!

3. I have a question about the agendas too. Can any of them be used as a checkbook holder?

4. The Vision can totally hold a checkbook and has a nice, slim profile. This is my favorite agenda, although some people find the zip-around Globetrotter very handy for storing everything in.

5. I have no experience with H agendas,yet... I'm faithful to my Filofax, for now... :angel: I think I'll check out the agenda's next time I go to Hermès..!!:roflmfao:

6. Thanks, Greentea. Do you have any idea on the approximate price of a Vision?

7. OK I've decided to go into San Francisco Hermes today and check out the agenda's and Plisse scarves....I'll post more info re: pricing, etc. when I get back....

I think I should change my name from ShopMom to HoplesslyAddicted....:blink:

8. We could all change our name, HopelesslyAddicted l, HA2, HA3, etc...!! I'm there with you lol! Can anyone post pics?

9. Have fun shopping! Yeah, we're all addicted.

10. Wish I could come along.

11. There's an agenda that I am hunting for called the Azap. It's similar to the largest Globetrotter. I once had one but sold it and now I'm regretting it. I also like the small GM Zip.

12. I have a small GM agenda that I love for everyday. I am thinking about getting the zip around Globetrotter to use as a travel wallet. Does anybody know if you can get plain paper inserts for that agenda? I like to have a notebook when I travel to write down what I spend and important addresses.

13. I have the globetrotter zip and love it! You can definitely get the plain paper notebook for it. I have the calendar, notebook and address book in mine.

14. Have fun today! Oh, I wish I could just go to H and it wasn't a 4 hour drive. :lol: Actually it's probably good that I can't. :shame: Can't wait to hear about the agendas! :biggrin:

15. I love the Globetrotter! I saw some in the Vienna airport shop, and fell in love with a grainy violet one :love: I love the fact that it zips around.
    If I remember well, the medium size was 569 euros.
    For my fabric Globetrotter that I bought at the auction, I bought some plain paper (16 euros). Agenda paper was 54 euros (in Paris).