Where did your H bag go today?

red masai was out and about doing errands...then dinner around the corner. new evelyne is going to dominican republic in the am... i think...unless i decided to go with the old white muse...

well, not today.. but was at Vegas so my bolide was all over vegas.. from monte carlo to bellagio, to mgm grand, to luxor, to new york (new york) and excalibur...

carried my bag on errands and enjoyed them immensely because of it - an H bag can do that! later dinner and i must say, my bag makes the best back pillow. then it sat on the bed while dh booked our trip to europe next summer. :wlae: :wlae:

ugh.....pouring rain today so new Vintage Black Box Kelly sat on top of my coffee table all day wearing her Chain d'Amour and looking so pretty......

My new 35cm Chocolate Box Birkin w/ PH went w/ me after Christmas shopping also!!!! It was actually the first time Choco and I had some alone time together bc DH babysat DS (and btw, gave him a SUPER short haircut while I was away!!!!!) ... Didn't realize how heavy she can be esp when you've overshopped the sales AGAIN!!!! Hey, more outfits for the Hermes in Action thread!!! AND she also accompanied DH and BIL to the movies to watch The Good Shepherd and to visit PBC and her whole entire family!!! Alas, she didn't get to see her long lost sister...PBC's choco box birkin w/ potiron piping!!!:crybaby: :crybaby:

Today, the old bag and I went to a business meeting (ho-hum), out to lunch (Dim Sum), to a doctors appointment (no fun) and then home where she's perched on the diningroom table in all her nekkid glory!!!!

There's a restaurant on Solano Ave here in BKLY called "King Tsin" that has pretty good Dim Sum......yep, we went out and about today. She sat in the passenger seat with the seat belt on. I'm taking no chances with the old girl.

Today my cognac 35cm birkin and I went to Malibu to got to Ron Herman to buy jeans, made multiple trips to starbucks, then I went over the canyon (Malibu Canyon that is ) to take my mother to luch and to a movie - WE saw The Hoilday with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet and can I just sAY I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! (Jude Law :graucho: being in the movie helped a little too lol)

Shoegal, I am wanting to see this movie as well! Saw "The Queen" with DMIL this weekend...DH wants to see "The Good Shepherd"...

Let's see...Evelyne went to the gym this morning...Kelly went to Fashion Island (Bloomingdales and Anthropologie) then off to dinner...she may hit Neiman Marcus tomorrow...