Where did your H bag go today?

Ms black box kelly & Ms braise/blue roi croc birkin bid farewell to Paris. Both are very sad to leave their homeland. Paris is where they were born and will be a long time before they had the opportunity to come back. Sad emotion no need to prolong coz' they're going to my homeland, Indonesia. Festive Haj is coming soon and both only need to await for praises by my fellow family members. They're also going to make new friends with my mother & younger sister's hermes family.

Ms. Choco Box Birkin went to the hospital w/ DH and DS to visit DH's cousin who just had a brand new sweet baby boy!!! DS was baffled as to what was making all that noise bc DS is used to making all the noise!!!

Evelyne is going to drop of my sports obsessed son ;) at baseball camp, run to target and michaels to pick up more tye-dye supplies (wrapped my evelyne in plastic for that project even though it was in a completely different room :wtf: ...not taking any chances). Then two kids having playdates over here for the afternoon. Hoping to run out to dinner or dinner and a movie with DH tonight...MIL and FIL offered to babysit :nuts:

Oh...repairs to the birkin... Any inventory "temptations"???? We must meet for coffee at SCP sometime...

Coffee? Absolutely! I live more than an hour away so going to H is a big treat and an all-day thing for me (I'm addicted to a few other SCP haunts)
I did buy a lil somthin' and I'll post a thread later.:yes: :yes:

My sweet bleu roi ostrich kelly just went to a bank and watched dh and I sign for a business truck...which costs a whole lotta Hermes bags!! I felt appropriate carrying my expensive bag.....buying and expensive truck...lol.....

Come on GT, please post.

It might make Mdm Cognac Ostrich Birkin feel better. She's sulking because she got ousted by a Tods Venghe Sera Micro for a casual dinner tonight. Plus she froze in my wine lockers earlier when I tried (and failed) to locate a bottle of clos de vougeot i promised to bring to said casual dinner tonight.

Mdm Birkin also got hoicked around town on various undignified errands that most mere mortals have to deal with ie the bank, the supermarket, the gym etc.