Where did your H bag go today?

Took Ms. Havanne Kelly out again today to lunch w/ a friend, along w/ Baby Noah and some Christmas gift exchanging and then she had a nice walk around the outdoor mall (Rice Village Houston) bc it was 65 degrees and sunny. She had a busy day today and is pooped. She will then accompany DH and Baby Noah to eat dinner w/ in laws tonight!!!! I better watch out and keep her away from HOT POT SOUP!!! Heard some nightmare stories from waiters spilling soup on H bags on this forum!!!

It was pouring here today so I took Ms. Herbag (black bottom) out shopping - we went here and there and then to the pet store to buy xmas toys for the animals - and then to dinner - the hit of the day - a laser light toy that both the cats and the dogs have gone crazy with since I brought it home - I admit I couldn't wait to try the toy til xmas.

Ms. Havane Birkin went to work, out for coffee, out for lunch with my "friend", then to the mall, and then the bank. She's soon going to Best Buy to buy a gift for sis and BIL.

Brought my JPG shoulder Birkin to a friend's church wedding this morning. I so wanted to bring one of my other Birkins but with 2 little tots in tow, I'd no choice since I needed to free up both hands.

Ms. black box kelly w/strap is sitting elegantly right now in its own chair at a cafe staring at my DH's Mr. black kelly lakis w/strap.:love:

havanne birkin started early at the gym --- she spent the hour sitting next to her cousin...same color 30cm....got me thinking between crunches
that is not a bad size....
then came home to get grumpy DD and run around upper east side doing errands...pharmacy....phone store dd needs another phone?????...don't think so...couldn;t argue anymore so left her, went to payard to order buche de noel...birkin and i back to phone store where she had convinced my ex to buy it for her...then she needed a starbucks...pharmacy...lunch at via quadrono..many h sightings....drug store....different than pharmacy....pantyhose stop..then the nail place for mani, pedi, pre holiday wax....then another starbucks...then market...then william poll to buy take home dinner as i was too tired to cook...now she is back to the gym....

Miss Evelyne and Miss Kelly are off to Phoenix for Christmas at the in-laws...they are a bit concerned about SoCal's need for an on-line fix as the in-laws are still on "dial up"...might be taking a "field trip" to Starbucks...

MB (Market Bag) has been a trouper the past two days. She's been to Target, my Grannie's, and the salon without a whimper. Miss Kelly may find her way to midnight Mass tonight... we'll see...