Whee! Finally pictures!

Hooray! Thanks everyone! :love: And I actually am starting to feel better (it must be the bag.. like magic). I suppose it would be best to wait and see what the new wallet styles are since I'm torn between the medium and large anyway..

Purse-o-holic: I replied to your pm with all the information, but if anyone else is curious as to style and price, it's a medium ultimate soft and was $1595 pre-tax.

Purrrfect: I figured since everyone got their kids to model their bags and they looked cute as buttons, I'd try to get Jellybean to model. Alas, she was not interested in holding still for pictures, but she did try to climb in the bag! I suppose I could get my other cat, Edward (the fat orange one) to model, but he does not match and isn't as classy as Jellybean. :P

missisa07: Oh yes I did! And how! I was so excited when the representative told me! I asked if they looked like the ones that were out now, but she said there were no pictures, but she was seeing several (!) new styles listed in the camellia line that are coming out in January. I forgot the style numbers though.

Hooray! Thanks everyone! :love: And I actually am starting to feel better (it must be the bag.. like magic). I suppose it would be best to wait and see what the new wallet styles are since I'm torn between the medium and large anyway..

missisa07: Oh yes I did! And how! I was so excited when the representative told me! I asked if they looked like the ones that were out now, but she said there were no pictures, but she was seeing several (!) new styles listed in the camellia line that are coming out in January. I forgot the style numbers though.
I'm quite excited! *crosses fingers* Can't wait for January to roll around. :love: