Whee! Finally pictures!

1. My mis-routed ultimate soft came as promised around 2pm last Saturday, but I was unable to open the package until Sunday night because my parents were in town. I've had a bad cold this week, so I'm only now getting around to posting pictures. I took them with my phone, so the quality is questionable.
    I tried to get my cat, Jellybean to model the bag, but she was having none of that.

I still want a camellia wallet and the whole Saks triple points thing going on now is pretty tempting. I'm not sure whether I should purchase a wallet now to keep my bag company, or wait until January. According to the lady I spoke with when I called Chanel's 1-800 number, there are new styles of camellia wallets coming out in January.

Photo0101.jpg Photo0104.jpg Photo0110.jpg IMG_2895.JPG IMG_2899.JPG
  2. Congrats on such a lovely and deliciously soft bag!:drool:You look great with it on!:yes:

3. Congratulations, its a beautiful bag, I bet you'll get alot of use out of it.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Congrats! U look great on her:love:

Fab bag....enjoy her with gd health:flowers:

5. YAY congratsss it looks great on you

6. Omg...it is beautiful. What is the style name and do you mind me asking the $$$? Thanks.

7. Beautiful!!! Congrats and do enjoy!!

8. lovely bag! if you don't need a wallet now, i'd wait to see what's available in january.

9. Look great on you!

Congrats!!

10. Yay! Congrats!!!

11. congrats on your Ultimate soft. Gorgeous.

12. Congrats on your beautiful bag. It looks great on you.

13. My goodness, that's a beautiful bag, enjoy!
    Hope you're feeling better soon..........

14. wonderful choice :heart:and hope you are feeling better!:flowers:

15. congrats. The bag looks great on you.