Whee! Finally pictures!

My mis-routed ultimate soft came as promised around 2pm last Saturday, but I was unable to open the package until Sunday night because my parents were in town. I've had a bad cold this week, so I'm only now getting around to posting pictures. I took them with my phone, so the quality is questionable.
I tried to get my cat, Jellybean to model the bag, but she was having none of that.

I still want a camellia wallet and the whole Saks triple points thing going on now is pretty tempting. I'm not sure whether I should purchase a wallet now to keep my bag company, or wait until January. According to the lady I spoke with when I called Chanel's 1-800 number, there are new styles of camellia wallets coming out in January.
Oh no you did not just say that!!! Yay I'm happy now. I want a camellia wallet, but I keep buying all of these other Chanel things to keep me from getting one. Now I can excuse it by telling myself there will be newer ones in January. I was worried they would be seasonal and gone by Christmas time. Thanks!

And congrats on your BEAUTIFUL new bag.