What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some manis I've done recently :biggrin:. Here's two coats of OPI Jinx

View attachment 2144393

Here's 1 coat of Sindie Pop! Sky Sparkle over 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales the Walls

View attachment 2144397

& here's my current mani, i used two coats of Wet N Wild How I Met Your Magenta.

View attachment 2144402

Then i did some cartoon effect nail art, i used a regular black & white nail art striper & then used BL matte topcoat

View attachment 2144406
Love that! I particularly like that magenta color and also the cartoon effect!

I'm wearing one of my favs-OPI tomorrow never dies (borrowed pic)..With Sinful- I have no reception on top for a nice silver glitter glow :smile:

Love both of those!

OPI Over The Taupe...

Great neutral.

Sation paint some sugar on it. Love this jelly midnight blue!

I like this shade.

Newly featured, Dior nail glow on left, untreated on right :smile:
Supposed to turn your nail bed pink and your tips a whiter shade

Big difference!

LMdB Grape To See You

Perfect fuschia color.

This is a beautiful classic red...Covergirl Forever Festive. 2 coats

Thanks for looking!
This is GORGEOUS! It looks PERFECT on you!!!

I like this color and your nails look great, as always :smile:

I am a sucker for an awesome purple and this is it!

Love this.

This is gorgeous! Reminds me of Revlon Moon Candy line but yours looks way nicer :smile:

Well it was definitely worth keeping a little longer! Looks fabulous.

I love this, especially how it isn't just a standard black or blue base. Very pretty!
Thank you!

WOW that's a very pretty color on you f&f! At last we see another mani from you lol Sorry that it didn't dry so fast but it's worth it.

That looks gorgeous on you! What a pretty red.

-----------------------

Mani for the weekend;

Dior Diablotine :hbeat: [/URL]
So gorgeous, it looks great on you!

Butter LONDON "Jaffa"
Gorgeous orange! It's perfect for spring

Dior "Nymphea"
Lovely spring blue

Galaxy Nails Tutorial ! It's really easy and it looks amazing!

This turned out great!

China Glaze keep calm, play on with Orly oui stamped on. I gotta work on stamping straight lol.View attachment 2139738
I love the stripes! The color combo is great

Spring time ��View attachment 2139773
Gorgeous!

View attachment 2140014
Scofflaw Koi Pondering! This is my first non-gel manicure and it was so weird to work with RNP.

I'll top it off with a gel top coat tomorrow!
GOOORGEOUS! This bright blue looks great

this was my easter mani: lynnderella - her name is petal (given to me by a dear friend :heart:) over lynnderella - love light > china glaze - anklets of amethyst
Love all these different shapes, so fun!

Tried out my first Lumina Lacquer - Grape Granita over A-England Guinevere

View attachment 2140548
Gorgeous glitter!

this is my first franken. it has blue flakies & green glitter. the bottle is a more accurate depiction of the color (my toes were in a shadow)
Congrats on your first franken, it turned out great!

lynnderella - love light (over china glaze - anklets of amethyst). the blue flakies in love light make my heart flutter :heart:

http://s568.photobucket.com/user/leahedew/media/polish/lynnderella-love-light_zps19f8ec42.jpg.html
Love the flakies, what an awesome combo

I had to cut mine because of taekwondo competition :sad:

Smart girls get more 65
This looks great on you! Your nails look great this length!

I layered lumina lacquer - anything over my green franken. I love all of the shapes & colors in this glitter.
Such a fun glitter, love this combo

I usually love A England but this collection was a disappointment :sad: this is lady of shallot. Unfortunately I already have many in my collection that looks like this (ex: OPI ink) View attachment 2141661View attachment 2141662
Sorry you re disappointed, I like this vampy on you

Great pink

OPI Over The Taupe...
http://www.i974.photobucket.com
Gorgeous taupe, looks great

wearing blue for autism awareness month. this is china glaze - rainstorm. it's a beautiful jelly with shimmer. this is 2 coats (probably needed 1 more)
Such a great lilac!

View attachment 2143084

Sation paint some sugar on it. Love this jelly midnight blue!
Awesome jelly, love it

Newly featured, Dior nail glow on left, untreated on right :smile:
Supposed to turn your nail bed pink and your tips a whiter shade
That's cool! i was wondering what this glow does

Goooorgeous pink! I love it on you

SAM_4087.JPG
Gorgeous! Love the blue color of your tips

I layered china glaze - liquid crystal over china glaze - rainstorm. it's super sparkly.
The perfect combo, awesome extra sparkle

View attachment 2144141

My Purple for Boston nails - Dior Ultraviolet & Lilac Colorvision
Great color combo, love the accent nail

View attachment 2144393

Here's 1 coat of Sindie Pop! Sky Sparkle over 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales the Walls

View attachment 2144397

& here's my current mani, i used two coats of Wet N Wild How I Met Your Magenta.

View attachment 2144402

Then i did some cartoon effect nail art, i used a regular black & white nail art striper & then used BL matte topcoat

View attachment 2144406
I love them all! Great job :tup:

No, thank you for sharing. I wish I had the confidence to try something like this. I'm too scared to even try a few dots, lol.

Oh don't be silly :biggrin: It's so simple,especially dots. Just have to practice and with time it will be better and better ;)

^great blue glitter tips!

Pretty blue ! I love your new length :smile:

This looks great on you! Your nails look great this length!

Gorgeous! Love the blue color of your tips

thanks girls

I layered china glaze - liquid crystal over china glaze - rainstorm. it's super sparkly.

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss124/leahedew/polish/ChG-liquid-crystal_zps9dc9adf4.jpg

this one is good

View attachment 2144141

nice purple

View attachment 2144402

omg!! I'm blind :loveeyes::loveeyes: beautiful, gorgeous, perfect :love:

Whimsical but elegant. I like it!

Must have those CGs!

*swoon* those purples are great :cool:

How's the texture of the liquid sand? I feel like I wouldn't be able to not pick at it.

The Sindie Pop is beautimous.

I was going to get that WnW just because I love HIMYM, but it didn't wow me when I saw the bottle in person. HOWEVER, your photos make it look fabulous! If it'd've looked like that I would've bought it!

View attachment 2144393

View attachment 2144397

View attachment 2144402

View attachment 2144406

This really came out nice with the dark frame around the matte magenta it kind of looks like stained glass, i bet it would look even more so with a mattefied jelly with a dark frame.

^:heart: your purple nails for boston!

Holy glitter bomb :drool: love that over your green Franken !
^thank you!

fantastic manis as always, but that cartoon effect mani is INCREDIBLE!!! :faint: :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.