What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wearing one of my favs-OPI tomorrow never dies (borrowed pic)..With Sinful- I have no reception on top for a nice silver glitter glow :smile:

Attachments

• OPI-Skyfall-Collection-Tomorrow-Never-Dies.jpg
    OPI-Skyfall-Collection-Tomorrow-Never-Dies.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 332
  • 7780270069.jpg
    7780270069.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 300
OPI Over The Taupe...
www.i974.photobuc
b6156df72c54f7384798342852dcc88e.jpg
ket.com

that sparkly bright red is fabulous on you! I bet mr round is happy too. ;)

Thank you! Yes he's happy but I'm happier bc I'm looking so long for this shade.

Beautiful

Thank you!

----------------------

View attachment 2140014
Scofflaw Koi Pondering! This is my first non-gel manicure and it was so weird to work with RNP.

I'll top it off with a gel top coat tomorrow!

Very pretty on you!

this was my easter mani: lynnderella - her name is petal (given to me by a dear friend :heart:) over lynnderella - love light > china glaze - anklets of amethyst

Don't give all comments on your pretty pedis but this OUTSTANDS all of them :love:

Tried out my first Lumina Lacquer - Grape Granita over A-England Guinevere

Love this on you!

I had to cut mine because of taekwondo competition :sad:

Smart girls get more 65

Groovy and pretty green on you! Sorry you lost the competition but there's another tournament again.

wearing blue for autism awareness month. this is china glaze - rainstorm. it's a beautiful jelly with shimmer. this is 2 coats (probably needed 1 more)

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/ss124/leahedew/polish/ChG-rainstorm_zps84e135a9.jpg

nice

Groovy and pretty green on you! Sorry you lost the competition but there's another tournament again.

thanks;)

View attachment 2143084

Sation paint some sugar on it. Love this jelly midnight blue!

beautiful blue

gorgeous!!

Status
Not open for further replies.