What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!! So cute and springy!

China Glaze keep calm, play on with Orly oui stamped on. I gotta work on stamping straight lol.View attachment 2139738
I love the alternating...looks absolutely beautiful!

lynnderella - love light (over china glaze - anklets of amethyst). the blue flakies in love light make my heart flutter :heart:

Gorgeous! A perfect mani on you!!

lynnderella - love light (over china glaze - anklets of amethyst). the blue flakies in love light make my heart flutter :heart:

this was my easter mani: lynnderella - her name is petal (given to me by a dear friend :heart:) over lynnderella - love light > china glaze - anklets of amethyst

I love with and w/o the additional glitters. Two completely different looks but each gorgeous on their own.

China Glaze keep calm, play on with Orly oui stamped on. I gotta work on stamping straight lol.View attachment 2139738
Very cool mani!

Lovely color!

View attachment 2140014
Scofflaw Koi Pondering! This is my first non-gel manicure and it was so weird to work with RNP.

I'll top it off with a gel top coat tomorrow!
Gorgeous blue mani! I need to wear mine.

I added lynnderella - forget you not (over lynnderella - magic fairy stars > pahlish - opal prototype I > pop nail glam - purple glitter > wnw - on a trip). I just wasn't ready to remove my easter pedi :biggrin:

lynnderella-forget-you-not-apr2013_zpsd4ce9de1.jpg
Why dont i have this yet ?!?! :cry: this looks so gorgeous !

Status
Not open for further replies.