What nail polish are you wearing? Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whimsical but elegant. I like it

thanks

Here's my new mani ! I used 1 coat of Lynnderella Flaming Hot Pink over 2 coats of Illamasqua Collide :drool:

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m238/ulzr/IMG_9571_zpsa1aeab50.jpg

please stop doing this to me :woot::biggrin: beautiful

My first half moon mani :tup:
Using Essence Rock in Roll and China Glaze Frostbite (which was a gift from a friend)

http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l514/anl1tpf/DSCN9942_zps731e46e3.jpg

nice combination

I layered lynnderella - forget you not over china glaze - liquid crystal > china glaze - rainstorm. FYN is my favorite lynnderella :love:

http://i568.photobucket.com/albums/...rella-forget-you-not2-apr2013_zps12d580fc.jpg

beautiful

KIKO 389 on my digits; Spring has Sprung! View attachment 2145494

Here's some manis I've done recently :biggrin:. Here's two coats of OPI Jinx

View attachment 2144393

Here's 1 coat of Sindie Pop! Sky Sparkle over 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales the Walls

View attachment 2144397

& here's my current mani, i used two coats of Wet N Wild How I Met Your Magenta.

View attachment 2144402

Then i did some cartoon effect nail art, i used a regular black & white nail art striper & then used BL matte topcoat

View attachment 2144406

You're so great at doing mani's. Love them all.

Using Essence Rock in Roll and China Glaze Frostbite (which was a gift from a friend)

Pretty colors together. I'm trying my best to do a half moon mani but haven't have the luck so far. I'll do it again sometime.

Here's my new mani ! I used 1 coat of Lynnderella Flaming Hot Pink over 2 coats of Illamasqua Collide :drool:

I'm :drool:ing all over lol

Like this on you!

I layered china glaze - liquid crystal over china glaze - rainstorm. it's super sparkly.

Again, all your entries on here are beyond gorgeous aside from the parades of sandals, this one I :love:

View attachment 2144141

My Purple for Boston nails - Dior Ultraviolet & Lilac Colorvision

Love this combo on you.

OPI Over The Taupe...

Pretty neutral color.

Ok i don't have a pic of my mani but this polish has been around for a while and most know it, i'm wearing Orly's Galaxy Girl. First time i've worn it inspite of it being in my collection for at least two years i think, it's alot darker then i usually like but it's shimmer is really interesting against the dark maroon base. It reminds me of black pearls, i know everyones thinking of the Chanel shade by that name that is a sort of blakened green shimmer sort of but black pearls come in a whole range of colors and i have some that look similar to this nail polish shade. Sort of fitting as i often think of nail polish as jewelry for nails. :smile:

View attachment 2144141

My Purple for Boston nails - Dior Ultraviolet & Lilac Colorvision

PRETTY!

Here's some manis I've done recently :biggrin:. Here's two coats of OPI Jinx

Here's 1 coat of Sindie Pop! Sky Sparkle over 2 coats of OPI My Boyfriend Scales the Walls

View attachment 2144397

& here's my current mani, i used two coats of Wet N Wild How I Met Your Magenta.

View attachment 2144402

Then i did some cartoon effect nail art, i used a regular black & white nail art striper & then used BL matte topcoat

View attachment 2144406
These are all pretty but I like the cartoony the best. Original!

Here's my new mani ! I used 1 coat of Lynnderella Flaming Hot Pink over 2 coats of Illamasqua Collide

IMG_9571_zpsa1aeab50.jpg

IMG_0137_zpse97ac10b.jpg
That is a stunning pink, not even a pink fan but like that one!!

Nice Lt purple!!!

Love the blue!!

I layered lynnderella - forget you not over china glaze - liquid crystal > china glaze - rainstorm. FYN is my favorite lynnderella :love:

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, NEED FYN again. Should have never swapped it away

Very nice :smile: Love the colours! You must have a steady hand, I'm too chicken to even attempt this.
Thanks! I don't have a steady hand at all, I used those little rings you use to reinforce paper holes as stickers. And it's still not perfect :P

^you did a great job with this! I like the fun bright color scheme. frostbite is the best bright blue.
Thank you! I agree, frostbite is one of my favorite blues

Goooooorgeous purple glitter!

thanks

please stop doing this to me :woot::biggrin: beautiful

nice combination

beautiful

what a nice color
Thank you!

Pretty colors together. I'm trying my best to do a half moon mani but haven't have the luck so far. I'll do it again sometime.
Thanks! Can't wait to see yours

Gorgeous colors! Love the Spring has Sprung on you and that np name is appropriate for the time of year lol

------------------------------------

Dior Samba 794 from the BoP duo ;) 2coats, no TC (yet)
What a great metallic! Love love love it

PRETTY!

These are all pretty but I like the cartoony the best. Original!

That is a stunning pink, not even a pink fan but like that one!!

Nice Lt purple!!!

Love the blue!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, NEED FYN again. Should have never swapped it away
Thanks!

LOVE the mint, so springy on the fingers!

So pretty, I am still debating getting these, but I better or will be mad I didn't! Are they only online?

My Mani, Tried out a new Indie and though I am not sold on the formula it still turned out beautifully. this is Etsy's new seller MixinBerry with Teal me Baby 3 coats with top coat and it is a top coat eater! But talk about a glitter bomb, no digging and I actually found myself trying too put glitter back in the bottle because I had too much!!
What a great glitter, I love how dense it is

Amazing! Love this teal

Status
Not open for further replies.