What is your favorite quote?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Japster said:
Here is some quotes of Jewish Wisdom...
-Never take a front row seat at a Bris.
-Where there's smoke, there may be smoked salmon
-Spring ahead, fall back, winter in Boca.
-If you can't say something nice, say it in Yiddish.
-Always whisper the names of diseases.

"In your life,do not fall into the trap of chasing after the trappings."

"While humans clog up their lives with junk,every other animal in the world is busy living."

"If only our impulse to give could match our impulse to possess."

"The brief gratification of getting rarely matches the never-ending joy of giving."

"Few rich men own their things.The things own them."

"The world consist of other people;everything else is a distraction."

"If you wish to travel far and fast,travel light."

"We hold on so tightly that our hands are unavailable to reach out for the happiness we could gain by letting go." M.J.Ryan

"Three things you can't be:a little bit dead,a little bit pregnant,and a little bit generous."

"One can't be sincere and grasp at the same time."

"The purpose of life is discovering the things you are good at;the meaning of life is sharing them."

"The human contribution is the essential ingredient.It is only in the giving of oneself to others that we truly live." Ethel Percy Andrus

"The habit of giving only enhances the desire to give." Walt Whitman

"Every charitable act is a stepping stone towards heaven."
Henry Ward Beecher

"Provision for others is a fundamental responsibility of human life."
Woodrow Wilson

These are a few of my favorites,sorry if I got carried away :biggrin: .

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
--Robert Frost

I've love this one since I read the entire poem in junior high school, and it still fits.

I love quotes! Here are some of my faves:

"Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember" - anon.

"As flies to wanton boys are we to the Gods, they kill us for their sport" -King Lear (Shakespeare)

All time favourite excerpt:

"... Every Night and every Morn,
Some to Misery are born,
Every Morn and Every Night,
Some are born to Sweet Delight,
Some are born to Sweet Delight,
And some are born to Endless Night" - William Blake.

~Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away~ --Source unknown

I love this one.. and it seems like it's lyrics for a song I don't know but oh well :P
~When you're next to me I can see the greatest story Love has ever told~

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it'd be easy, they just promised it would be worth it." - Anon.

"Don't let your cool stand in the way of being soulful. Life is too short. Too short to hate. Too short to judge. Too short not to live for. Don't let anything or anyone get the best of you or your heart and mind. If you are going down... go down swinging, singing, and loving."