What is your favorite quote?

[SIZE=-1]"Chance favors the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]"Have nothing in your house that is not either useful or beautiful" - William Morris
[/SIZE]

"You got to spend money to make money"

"Image is everything"

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans" John Lennon

"Life is a b*tch. And then you die"

and, finally

"Whatever"

:amuse:

"I would rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special"

Shelby Eatenton (Julia Roberts), Steel Magnolias

I just love this quote.

LV_addict said:
I have this quote framed on my office desk:
"Procrastination is like Mastrubation - you're only F:censor: ING yourself"

That makes it sound like masturbation is a bad/lame thing:hrmm: ...oh well, still amusing...

Some of my favorites:shame: :

"Oh, cruel fate, why do you mock me?!" - Homer Simpson

"I'm sick of following my dreams, man. I think I'm just gonna ask them where they're going and hook up with them later." -The late, great Mitch Hedberg

"An escalator can never break, it can only become stairs." -Mitch Hedberg

"Don't ever try to judge me, dude/You don't know what the f*ck I've been through." - Eminem in "8 Mile"

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." - Sirius Black

"Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them." -Albus Dumbledore

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." - Albus Dumbledore

"Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels. But old men are guilty if they forget what it is to be young." - Albus Dumbledore

"I don't want realism. I want magic!" - Blanche DuBois (A Streetcar Named Desire)

"We need another and a wiser and perhaps a more mystical concept of animals. Remote from universal nature, and living by complicated artifice, man in civilization surveys the creature through the glass of his knowledge, and sees thereby a feather magnified and the whole image in distortion. We patronize them for their incompleteness, for their tragic fate of having taken form so far below ourselves. And therein we err and err greatly. For the animal should not be measured by man. In a world older and more complete than ours, they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear. They are not brethren; they are not underlings; they are other nations, caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth." - Henry Beston

[SIZE=+1]We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]--Aristotle

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]One never notices what has been done; one[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]can only see what remains to be done.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]--Marie Curie

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] I'd rather be a failure at something I enjoy than[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1] be a success at something I hate.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]--George Burns[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]
[/SIZE]